Cover

120 PRAYERS TO DEFEAT THE ACTIVITIES OF CHRISTIAN WITCHES

120 PRAYERS TO DEFEAT THE ACTIVITIES OF CHRISTIAN WITCHES

KILL THE REBEL IN YOU!

Olusegun Festus Remilekun

Pastor Fessy 


 

120 PRAYERS TO DEFEAT THE ACTIVITIES OF CHRISTIAN WITCHES KILL THE REBEL IN YOU!

120 PRAYERS TO DEFEAT THE ACTIVITIES OF CHRISTIAN WITCHES

KILL THE REBEL IN YOU!

 

Olusegun Festus Remilekun

Pastor Fessy 

Copyright © 2018 by:

Olusegun Festus Remilekun

Fessy Ventures Limited

All right reserved:

No portion of this book may be reproduced

Without the express written permission of the

Publisher with the exception of brief excerpts

from Christian magazines, articles, reviews, etc.

 

For more information Contact:

Olusegun Festus Remilekun (Pastor Fessy)

E-mail:  pastorfessy@yahoo.co.uk

pastorfessy@gmail.com

 

DEDICATION

DEDICATION

 

To the Holy Spirit,

 

  • Who teaches my hands to war so that a bow of steel is broken by my arms.
  • Who prevents the enemies from performing their enterprises.
  • Who directs my steps that I do not stumble and fall.
  • Who establishes my destiny.

 

To God be the glory

 

ACKNOWLEDGMENT

ACKNOWLEDGMENT

 

My greatest thanks go to my wonderful wife and partner in the ministry, Sister Grace Remilekun and my wonderful children, namely: Success, Favor, Gold, and Esther for their support, encouragement, and understanding through the days and weeks I had to sacrifice to make this book see the light of the day.

 

Finally, to all my prayer partners worldwide, for their spiritual and financial support to my ministry. Space will not permit me to mention them by names. I say thank you!

May the Almighty God bless you all!

 

 

 

TABLES OF CONTENTS

TABLES OF CONTENTS

 

INTRODUCTION

CHAPTER ONE   

WITCHCRAFT IN THE CHURCH

CHAPTER TWO

THE HYPOCRITICAL CHRISTIAN

CHAPTER THREE

 HORRORS OF REBELLION

CHAPTER FOUR

TOTAL FREEDOM FROM REBELLION

CHAPTER FIVE

120 PRAYERS TO DEFEAT THE ACTIVITIES OF CHRISTIAN WITCHES


 

INTRODUCTION

INTRODUCTION

 

1 Samuel 15:23 tells us:

For rebellion is as the sin of witchcraft…..

 

In today’s world, we have a lot of Christians who are witches and wizard because of the spirit of rebellion. A witch is not just someone who flies about in the night, looking out for who to destroy and whose blood to suck. God is saying here that no man or woman that is rebellious is permitted to live.

 

Rebellion is simply a rejection of orders and instructions. And when you reject instructions, you are set for destruction. Let’s watch it! In the last days, there will be a lot of releases of the spirit of rebellion. It will gather in too many creeping forms. You will not be caught! Rebellion is the spirit of arrogance growing among people in all aspect of life. This spirit is attacking the church, government, school, workplace, and family cycle.

 

Friends, rebellion is of the devil and demonic, don’t go for it! In any home where divine order is not accepted, peace will never reign. There are rebellious church leaders, wives, and husbands, who don’t believe in order. When you don’t believe in order, you are a rebel. You may call it reaction, but God calls it rebellion! And He says it is like the sin of witchcraft. So, if you are into rebellion, you’re a witch! You don’t need to curse a rebel, he’s already cursed.

 

Exodus 22:18, says that no witch is permitted to live. He or she must die! This is not talking about the second death. It is judgmental death. The end of rebellion is death. Many marriages, businesses, families are spiritually dead today because of the activities of rebellion spirit.

 

 

 

 

CHAPTER ONE: WITCHCRAFT IN THE CHURCH

CHAPTER ONE

WITCHCRAFT IN THE CHURCH

 

In Today’s world, there is a growing consciousness about satanic forces and it is not surprising because the Bible says that in the last days there would be an increase in satanic revival. Many of us who look for witches outside the church rarely realize anything about the witchcraft that is in the church. Many of the witches hunters are witches and wizards themselves. It is freighting to note that many of the places we call Christian gatherings are the gathering of the witches and wizards. Rebellion against God and godly authority has led many people into disaster. Rebellious people cannot exercise spiritual authority successfully and effectively.

 

“Has the LORD as great delight in burnt offerings and sacrifices, as in obeying the voice of the LORD? Behold, to obey is better than sacrifice, and to heed than the fat of rams. For rebellion is as the sin of witchcraft...”—1 Samuel 15:22-23

 

In this remarkable passage, Samuel expands our understanding of witchcraft. Saul once again was disobedient to the will of the Lord. Because Saul has not obeyed the Lord in eliminating all of the sheep, Samuel has some words to say to Saul!

So, witchcraft is the same as rebellion. But how? Rebellion is “opposition to one in authority.”

 Witchcraft is the work of the flesh

WE HAVE TWO MAJOR TYPES OF WITCHCRAFT

  1. Witchcraft by the evil power
  2. Witchcraft as the work of the flesh

 

Witchcraft is the work of the flesh, as you know. Witchcraft is terrible because demonic influences are used to undo or subdue others. But whether it is witchcraft by an evil power or witchcraft as the work of the flesh, what is God's judgment against witchcraft?

Exodus 22:18 ‘’ Thou shall not suffer a witch to leave.’’

Leviticus 20:27 “A man or woman who is a medium or spiritist among you must be put to death. You are to stone them; their blood will be on their own heads. ”

 

According to what is written in 1 Samuel 15, in God’s arithmetic, rebellion or disobedience to the Almighty is the same thing as witchcraft. It is the rebellion that says, ‘’ I will not do it.’’ Stubbornness would say, ‘’I will do it my own way no matter what you are saying.’’  God puts a rebellion people in the same category as witches and wizard. How could a person now hope to fulfill his divine destiny when the Lord has declared that the person is a witch or wizard.

In Galatians 5:19, the Bible calls witchcraft the work of the flesh. Today, many born again Christians are plantations of witchcraft, and this is already in work in them.

 For some, death is working more slowly than others; they are dying quietly and suffering because the divine judgment of witchcraft is a death sentence. Some are dying spiritually, some are just losing weight and dying away, but they do not know what is wrong with them. To some, they are losing money and their marriages are no longer working. Others are just attacked by strange and incurable diseases and they suddenly die.

Others are not looking sick but death is working in then anyway, because as far as the Bible is concerned, although they call themselves Christians, they are witches. Some of these special and holy witches die suddenly and we wonder how this can happen

Imprint

Publisher: BookRix GmbH & Co. KG

Publication Date: 06-17-2019
ISBN: 978-3-7487-0740-0

All Rights Reserved

Dedication:
DEDICATION To the Holy Spirit,  Who teaches my hands to war so that a bow of steel is broken by my arms.  Who prevents the enemies from performing their enterprises.  Who directs my steps that I do not stumble and fall.  Who establishes my destiny. To God be the glory

Next Page
Page 1 /