Cover

2003.11.21 - The Word of God at the synod of the saint archangels Michael and Gabriel

2003.11.21.

 

The Word of God at the synod of the saints archangels Michael and Gabriel

 

 

I comfort My godly sufferance with a great longing after that My word has been silent for forty days to accustom you to the longing and to the prayer full of the joy of the pain, Jerusalem, people of the birth of My word into your midst.

 

Peace to you! In the name of My Father and yours I tell you with a word full of the Holy Spirit: peace to you and comfort your sufferance, for nothing can make the man more beautiful than the sufferance after God. I have kept the word within Me with great sufferance since the day I spoke to you last time and when I taught you to love the joy and the pain for Me, for the joy of the pain is the beauty on the face of those who love Me, for the pain of the joy is so beautiful on the face of those who are united by it. Amen, amen, amen.

 

Oh, stand up for the power of the Holy Spirit, children who are My entrance gates in Jerusalem, sons aggrieved like God and not like man. My pain in you teaches you the patience of the saints who remain within Me in all their sufferance, children aggrieved like God and not like man. I have exhorted the people to stay within a spirit of prayer and glory for the heaven and to grow in love and in longing so that I may come back with longing and take the thread of the word of life over its life. Come into My way towards it and hear the spirit of the angelic celebration by which I come down full of word on the holy land and with a great name, set over him by Me, the Lord.

 

I want you to have the patience of the saints, as there is no saint in My heaven for you to be able to compare with him, because My saints try to compare with you, for they did not bear what you bear. You bear My coming after seven thousand years on earth after the man, for two thousand years ago, the Jewish people hid My divinity of the Son of the Father, Who came from the Father into the Virgin. Oh, you should not compare yourselves with the saints to do like them, like some of them. They try to compare with you, joining for help over you, according to My powers with which I rested upon them that they may be able to work out the faith on earth in Me over the man in the time of each one of them. However, you should compare with Me and with the word that I ask from you, for this is how you can be the saints that have been waited for seven ages by the whole nation of the people and of the saints up to you. However, you, sons born of the love of My word upon you, when you read the saints, do not forget the word of the Saint of the saints, the Saint of the Father, My word in your time, My coming as a river of word over the earth, the teaching of your life, so that you may open yourselves with it on the sides after you accomplish it suffering after Me for your life, for you have My word in your days, and you live today. Amen.

 

I am surrounded from all sides by hosts of countless angels for their celebration ordained by saints, for the saints are those who judge all those that have to be judged on earth and in heaven, in heaven and on earth. The holy hosts of angels are countless in My courtyards with you; even if the hosts of guilty angels have all come to the feast of My good angels, for I work with you both in joys and in pains, in celebrations and at work, and the holy angels bow to My dwelling into your midst and they serve their ministry for their celebration full of mystery and of the power of the glory of the fulfillment of My Scripture of New Jerusalem between heaven and earth, for My entire heavenly work is on earth, which I work with the saints and with the angels, and I work it with you, children grown with milk from heaven, with life from heaven, for My entire word for you is full of eternal life, and even the man who fell from love receives from it.

 

Oh, My people, multitudes and again multitudes of people did not believe and do not believe in the world of the angles and that is why they did not have and do not have love, and that is why they committed and commit sins, but the angels are servants of fire and the man cannot see them without burning, and if the man does not see them, he is burnt with his fire, and the fire and the work of the angels do not burn him, and that is why the man has no love. Love heals the man from sin, for it remains on the side of the soul and not on the side of the body. It has to give nothing else but God to the body, because it means God. The soul is the love of God and the body is from the parents, and both of them live in enmity with one another when the man loves God. I love calling the sons of My word children sons, for whoever listens to My word and turns it into the work upon him, that one has God as his father and whoever has a father that one is a child. Amen.

 

I give to the angels the work of word upon you, My people Jerusalem, for your name from Me is beautiful and the angels love it and know it very well, because in the world of the angels and of the saints is the most wanted name, and the invisible heaven longs for its mystery, Jerusalem full of longing after My word, after your comfort, child son. The Holy Spirit, the Comforter, becomes word through the angels, for I, the Lord, crown their celebration, giving them speech of My speech, because those that are not seen are eternal, and you should not look at those that are seen and which are fleeting before those that are not seen, and which are confessed by those who have seen and see beyond those that are seen, and which are covered by those that are seen.

 

I give you speech of My speech, for You are My working and speaking servants upon the man, oh, angels and chiefs of angels among angels! It is a celebration of the synod of angels, and I comfort My people with the Holy Spirit, the Comforter, through the angels. Amen, amen, amen.

 

You, Who make Your angels spirits and Your servants flames of fire, bless our work, the work of Your angels, Lord of the saints and of the angels.

 

— Peace to you into the New Jerusalem, for this name is sweet and pleased to you. Go into My name with My mysterious coming from the end of the time. Go and preach the mystery of My word and its power, for My servants are flames of fire in heaven and on earth and they fulfill My word. Amen.

 

We go Lord, like the servants full of love, for we, Your holy angels, are Your love and we are wounded as You are, because of those among us who have not loved and who have not listened to God but the man, and who cannot be conformed in the humility as that of Your Spirit, full of love and compassion for every man who has fallen from the honor, which you built the man from the beginning.

 

Like those who are praying for the people that You love, who have submitted as we have done in order to be Your servants, make of those who carry You from heaven to earth and then to man, make them flames of fire, and by Your word full of longing after the man make them put to fire the entire lawlessness on earth, so that You may no longer cry because of the man, for the man, poor of him, does not know that his dissatisfaction does not have any room to You and does not have any justification before Your face, because You are gentle and humble in Your heart, but the man does not want to be like You and he does not want not to stay dissatisfied before You like one who is worthy to be justified. However, we, Your holy angels, by the chiefs that are upon us, tell the people that the man who is without Your word upon him is a man without God, as we also could not be Yours without chiefs upon us, without angelic love in us through submission, Lord.

 

Oh, what a great mystery is the obedient faith! Oh, sons of the people, the spirit of the holy angels teach you to be content with the Lord of the angels and of the saints in heaven and on earth. You should live with satisfaction from dawn to dawn for the man’s dissatisfaction does not reach to God because it blames and it does not heal. Oh, blessed is the man who does not stumble against God because of the man who goes wrong or for his own self, because a man like that, by the works of his obedient faith, will come to the time of his salvation, for it is not good for the man to flee from God because of his evil deeds, but rather it is better to go with them before God, for humility and for self-abasement, and through these, for his salvation. The obedient faith turns the man into an angel, for he who knows God, that one listens to Him, and no one on earth is able to believe in Him without knowing Him. Amen.

 

You, Who made the heaven and the earth out of Your love for the man, the things which are seen and not seen, give the people the love for the holy angels, for Your holy angels have obedient love, and with it they love You and they carry You serving You as their God and Master. Amen. The feast of the angels is welcomed with a sacrifice of love in the midst of the New Jerusalem, which You made to stay on earth before You. We speak only in a sweet manner to Your people, for it has to be Your rest, and You with us, its rest. Amen.

 

The people have got together to bring faith and love to the angels, but we breathe spirit of Your Spirit full of longing and power over those that are gentle of Yours, who give being to the heavenly word on earth. We give them the comfort of the longing of God, the greatest gift of the burning love, which does the works of the obedient faith. We give them the mystery news of the faith, which obeys and which will not be taken from the man. Amen.

 

And to those who are asleep (Who died with the body, r.n.), who have waited for their memorial near our feast, we give them the joy of Your word upon earth and we give them the love of those who do the work of their memorial together with the feast of the angels, Lord, and like those who are alive, and like those who are asleep, we also wait for the resurrection of everything, to rest again, after You will have drawn the man to the Father by the obedient faith of the man and by our ministering for Your coming in spirit and truth, as You promised, Lord, by Your word in the Scriptures. Amen, amen, amen. (See the selection topic: „Resurrection of the dead”, r.n.)

 

— Oh, dear ones obedient among the angels! Those in the tombs hear My voice and prepare for their edification and confession of the life of the age to be, an those who are in the flesh did not believe and do not believe in the world of the angels, and many do not believe, and that is why they do not have love. Rejoice sharing with My people of today over its joys and pains on the way of the new kingdom. The sky of the holy citadel of the New Jerusalem is full, and it is full with your nature without a body. Receive of My glory from the midst of the New Jerusalem, gathered together at the angelic feast. Amen. (See the selection topic: „The dead hear My voice”, r.n.)

 

And as for you, small Jerusalem, you should know that with a great, great longing, I want to comfort My godly sufferance as a result of My silence into your midst in order that you may get used to watching, to the pain after Me and that I may make My way to you with longing, and that I may give you a beautiful face, and to put the blue of the Holy Spirit in your looks, in your voice and in your work for My coming. You should know, My people, that I make My longing after your life into a living wound, and I will watch and I will strengthen My watchmen and I will take them out from the worries of your shortcomings, for I will take care of your life as a Shepherd, and you are to live My life that I give you and to share it, for the man does not have where to receive teaching from, because there is only emptiness on earth, only death and only haughtiness.

 

May be blessed the sacrifice of your prayer for those who are asleep and who wait for the resurrection of their bodies! They are filled with amazement when they see My work into your midst, and those in the graves hear My voice as it is written into the Scriptures about this time. Amen.

 

The chief angels, Michael and Gabriel, are the glory of the angelic hosts, and the spirit of the feast of today comforts Me among the angels and among you, children of the New Jerusalem. I bless your food threefold and we stay near you with a table of feast and we comfort your joys and pains and we give you the Holy Spirit to be your filling, and you are to give glory to the heaven, which stays with you in many groups comforting your little hearts and bodies tired of all the worries of My celebration with you. I have been longing so much to come down with My word upon you, and My comfort was also great when I saw you filled with a spirit of prayer and of glorifying My name with the word of glory for the heaven. The earthly man cannot understand My love for My work with you, because the word between Me and you has been a great mystery, and then My calling after the man. On earth I have been hurt because of every man, for the emptiness of the man’s mind has put Me completely away from his thought that I will come and I will reward everyone according to his life and work. The man saw that the year of 2000 passed and I did not come, but I tell him that he does not know when he says so. Soon, soon, every man will receive, willing or not, this wisdom by which I stay into your midst as word, and he will understand that My coming is with you, and the heaven and the earth are seized by the mystery of My word upon you and all the saints and angels and all the heavenly powers are amazed because of this mystery and because of this earth chosen for My coming by the mystery of the creation of the world, kept within a mystery to glorify Myself upon you, those who are now My disciples, the same way as those of two thousand years ago were My disciples by their obedient and miracle working faith.

 

Oh, if I did not conceal the work of the mysteries, which I put today into your midst by My word, I could not get in on the earth with you for the confession, which will speak and testify My way from heaven to earth in these days for the fulfillment of the Scriptures of My coming and its mysterious glory among you. However, I, as a great God that I am, keep you wrapped up within this mystery to be able to speak with the man, and for the man to be able to stand before you and to take Me as his word as much as I allow him to see My glory with you. (See the selection topic: „The glory of the Lord”, r.n.)

 

Oh, children from the gates, comfort your pain from your little hearts and give power to the heaven in you, for the mystery of the heaven is hard to perceive from the earth, and I, the Lord, take care of My power in you and of your little power, which keeps Me on earth near the man, for I said through My Scriptures of two thousand years ago: «I will dwell among the people and I will dwell with them, and I, Myself, will be with them and will wipe out their tear». Amen.

 

Comfort the people of My word with My Spirit in you. Comfort the heaven with My wisdom in you and stay like Me, as the word from the midst, and become comforters, for the Holy Spirit, the Comforter, has a dwelling place in you and He gives you power, children who have put Me as word on earth.

 

My voice is painful now, and I comfort with this longing My godly sufferance after I have not used My word for a while in order to get My people used to call Me, to seek with longing after My word and to grow within the obedient love and faith, and you should add to it the wisdom of the spirit of the heaven for His permanent growth, for he who is a child always grows and still remains a child so that he may always be able to grow. Amen. Oh, only he who remains a child grows. The one who is big cannot grow but he grows less instead and he grows less unknowingly, and he does not know what it means this that I tell him. I look at the man who sees himself big in him and see the way he looks at you and how he cannot comprehend your wisdom, for only those who are little are able to grow by this wisdom of Mine in you, and those who are big cannot grow because of their greatness.

 

Oh, there is no man more beautiful than the man in whom I dwell according to My pleasure, according to My hidden wisdom in those who stay with humility under My love for the man after two thousand years of waiting for the man. My work with you, children from the gates, is sweet in Me, for those who have Me the way I am are sweet. Those who do not let Me outside of them are sweet and your work with Me is also sweet. Strengthen yourselves for an ongoing growth of the people, for I have given you instruction wisdom to have upon them. Take care, as I have always taught you, and take care of My peace in you, and give Me your worries, and take care of My worries, children full of the faith, which is required for the time of My coming full of mystery on earth. Be seized within the spirit of glory for the Father, for the Son and for the Holy Spirit, and give a heavenly beauty to the feast of today, for it is an angelic feast and the entire heaven into your midst receives the joy of My mystery among you. Hosts of heavenly saints and angels have filled the earth and the sky from you, and you are My comfort and theirs and of those who have stayed to receive the memorial of those who are asleep, and near whom the whole world from the dead saw the true light and the heavenly spirit among you and which believes those that are not seen while seeing them.

 

Oh, children from the gates, oh, children who have put Me as the word on the table of the holy people, you suffer from those that are seen and which stay like a curtain over those that are not seen by the man on the earth. However, We teach the man to look at those that are not seen, for those that are seen are fleeting, and they are human, sons. And you should not be afraid of the bad weather, for the bad weather cannot take in the one who stays near Me; it cannot take him in because of Me when I can dwell as a master in man. Stay embraced with the heaven as it is also with you in a spirit of an angelic feast. The chiefs of the angels, Michael and Gabriel, pour out My light upon you, which takes them in it, for My angels are flames of fire and so is their spirit. I want to make you flames of fire into the midst of the earth, children of the New Jerusalem, and to renew the world through you and to fulfill with you the Scripture of the new birth of the world, for it is for this that I have given you birth from Me now, in the end of the time. I gave you birth to work in a heavenly manner and not in an earthly manner on the earth, and this is how you are supposed to work with your obeying faith. Amen.

 

Peace and a spirit of angelic feast into My courtyards with you! I pour Myself out on the sides with the spirit of the feast so that the whole nature may receive of My Spirit with you. Let yourselves be embraced because I embrace you. Embrace Me as I embrace you. Amen, amen, amen.

21-11-2003

 

Text emphasis in bold belong to the redactor (editor).

You can see more documents containing the Word of God here:

 

The second coming of Jesus Christ:

http://www.slideshare.net/billydeanen/documents

https://doc.co/vHZWC7

https://my.edocr.com/user/billydean-en

http://en.calameo.com/publish/books/?sbid=3788320

https://jumpshare.com/b/hHnCbzDDOBOOtiHYyby1

https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B0VNo1LgWPpsWGtlQmpLYjlhaUE&usp=sharing#list

https://docs.zoho.com/folder/1d772a510906d76ad4c7bad56df74eb7b3ca4

https://app.box.com/s/p299ufueemmq3weq9hw7

https://www.mediafire.com/folder/z2nuhu1eblyzo/The_second_coming_of_Jesus_Christ

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/j08esaqchf2ox6u/AAAo6y5n3rJJYi1wjy6ZirE9a

http://pdfcast.org/profile/billydean.en

http://issuu.com/billydean.en/stacks/f7d5cd1d068a400197558d5f28eb743b

http://www.scribd.com/collections/4089711/The-second-coming-of-Jesus-Christ

https://mega.co.nz/#F!0I9BmR4Q!LuvjAa2tlXZXTW54hq0nOA

 

The word of God in Romania:

http://www.slideshare.net/billydeanen/documents

https://doc.co/NsgEqL

https://my.edocr.com/user/billydean-en/collection/thewordofgodinromania

https://jumpshare.com/b/dfnMGSxF0LN5V8T0zBmv

http://www.flipsnack.com/TheWordofGodinRomania/

http://en.calameo.com/publish/books/?sbid=3414271

http://issuu.com/billydean.en/stacks/b5fedcecd0d146e799aa79ad26a5d82c

https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B0VNo1LgWPpsNklEUnJSek8xdFk&usp=sharing#list

http://www.edocr.com/user/193767/docs?sort=desc&order=Title

https://docs.zoho.com/folder/1d772812c67a3ea944bc780c65aedba992a97

https://app.box.com/s/aaxs5e9s61shgth5dspd

http://www.bookrix.com/-billydean.en/books.html#

https://www.mediafire.com/folder/wq5dg275g722d/The_word_of_God_in_Romania

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/b2bg7zj8j04hjip/AACl78_l81aQQbv5u9x-TCcja

http://pdfcast.org/profile/billydean.en

http://www.scribd.com/collections/4492290/The-word-of-God-in-Romania

https://mega.co.nz/#F!0N8RlJrB!yTwbJPdKo1mIC4Ob1L-edg

 

 

Prophecies about New Jerusalem:

https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B0VNo1LgWPpsY3p1cDFPdFFBd0k&usp=sharing#list

http://en.calameo.com/publish/books/?sbid=3788317

https://app.box.com/s/8pjtl5jt7zix2vvwsm53

https://www.mediafire.com/folder/fb15ixqir7mr4/Prophecies_about_New_Jerusalem

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/dld84xggc1mes9m/AACPI3vJx_wRhmNXJlDbl9GXa

http://pdfcast.org/profile/billydean.en

http://issuu.com/billydean.en/stacks/319044baa7e146058fb3845bf350586c

http://www.scribd.com/collections/4089715/Prophecies-about-New-Jerusalem

 

 

7

 

Imprint

Publication Date: 05-29-2016

All Rights Reserved

Next Page
Page 1 /