Cover

So u want to learn about justin bieber huh??? Okay here we ggggooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!Dont read the first part read all of it it gets really good!!!!!


Justin Bieber Fans are TOO much to handle..
An old soul is the last thing you would expect to find inside Justin Bieber. But all it takes is one listen to the 16 year-old soul-singing phenomenon to realize that he is light years ahead of his manufactured pop peers.

After posting dozens of homemade videos on YouTube in 2007, where the multi-talented Bieber put his impeccable spin on songs from artists like Usher, Ne-Yo and Stevie Wonder, Justin racked up over 10,000,000 views purely from word of mouth.

"I started singing about three years ago," says the Canadian native who grew up an only child in Stratford, Ontario. "I entered a local singing competition called Stratford Idol. The other people in the competition had been taking singing lessons and had vocal coaches. I wasn't taking it too seriously at the time, I would just sing around the house. I was only 12 and I got second place."

In an effort to share his victory with his loved ones, Justin began posting his performance footage online. "I put my singing videos from the competition on YouTube so that my friends and family could watch them," he says. "But it turned out that other people liked them and they started subscribing to them. That's how my manager found me. He saw me on YouTube and contacted my family and now I'm signed!"

Seven months after Justin started posting his videos online, former So So Def marketing executive Scooter Braun flew the then 13-year old singer to Atlanta, GA to meet with his elite colleagues. As if Justin's natural singing talent wasn't enough to impress Scooter's inner circle, Braun knew Bieber was also a self-taught musician who plays the drums, guitar, piano and trumpet.

"Right when we flew into Atlanta, Scooter drove us to the studio and Usher was there in the parking lot," remembers Bieber. "That was my first time ever being out of Canada so I went up to him and was like, 'Hey Usher, I love your songs, do you want me to sing you one?' He was like, 'No little buddy, just come inside, it's cold out.'"

All it took was a short time online for Usher to realize he was in the company of a future superstar. "A week later Usher flew me back to Atlanta," says Bieber. "I sang for him and his people and he really wanted to sign me then and there but I still had a meeting with Justin Timberlake who also wanted to sign me. It turned out Usher's deal was way better. He had L.A. Reid backing him up and Scooter had a lot of really good connections in Atlanta. I always tease Usher now and remind him he how he blew me off the first time we met."

In October of 2008, Justin Bieber officially signed to Island Records. His debut album, My World is an intimate look into the mind of a budding young renaissance man. With production from star hit men like The Dream and Tricky Stewart who produced "Umbrella" for Rihanna and Beyonce's latest smash, "Single Ladies (Put A Ring On It)," Justin has everything he needs to achieve pop supremacy.

His first single, "One Time" produced by Tricky, is about one of Justin's favorite topics, puppy love. Usher joins Justin on "First Dance" where the two share verses on a song that Bieber describes as, "A slow groovy song that people can dance to." On the Midi-Mafia produced "Down to Earth" Justin digs deep to talk about growing up. "Bigger" finds the teenaged singer maturing at a steady rate, while motivating his listeners to strive for their goals.

"I'm looking forward to influencing others in a positive way," says Justin. "My message is you can do anything if you just put your mind to it. I grew up below the poverty line; I didn't have as much as other people did. I think it made me stronger as a person it built my character. Now I have a 4.0 grade point average and I want to go to college and just become a better person."

A virtually untapped well of natural artistic talent, Justin Bieber is primed to be a solid force in music for many years to come. "I think older people can appreciate my music because I really show my heart when I sing, and it's not corny," he says. "I think I can grow as an artist and my fans will grow with me." And just think, he's just getting started.


Check out these other artist biographys
TOP ARTISTS:
Rihanna, The Script, Bruno Mars, Taylor Swift, Dashboard Confessional, Eminem, Pink, Justin Bieber, Miley Cyrus, Katy Perry, Adele, Avril Lavigne, Lil Wayne, Lady Gaga, Nicki Minaj, Britney Spears, Linkin Park, Jason Mraz, Ke$ha, The Black Eyed Peas, Coldplay, Glee Cast, Enrique Iglesias, Chris Brown, Beyonce, Paramore, Usher, Akon, Drake, Mumford & Sons, The Beatles, Kelly Clarkson, Christina Aguilera, Shakira, Kanye West, Michael Jackson, Kings of Leon, John Mayer, Maroon 5, Mariah Carey, My Chemical Romance, Alicia Keys, Avenged Sevenfold, Lifehouse, Nickelback, Backstreet Boys, 30 Seconds to Mars, Evanescence, Celine Dion, Lady Antebellum
Copyright © 1997-2011 LetsSingIt® | add to bookmarks | disclaimer | privacy policy | advertise on this site


Date of Birth
1 March 1994, Stratford, Ontario, Canada


Birth Name
Justin Drew Bieber


Nickname
JBiebs
The Bieb


Height
5' 7" (1.70 m)


Trivia
Discovered by Scooter Braun, who is also his manager.

Usher Raymond signed him to Island Def Jam Records, and beat out Justin Timberlake's hopes of signing the young singer.

His favorite color is purple, and he wears it a lot.

Taught himself four instruments including the piano, guitar, drums. He hopes to learn the violin.

Has a high GPA.

Can moonwalk.

The Dream produced and wrote his songs Baby and One Time.

His single "Baby" debuted at number 5 on the Billboard Hot 100 chart.

Moved to Atlanta, Georgia to pursue his music career.

Born and raised in Stratford, Ontario in Canada; the same area as other stars including Brendan Meyer, Seth Sieunarine and Shawn Roberts.

The craziest gift from a fan that he received was a rubber golf club.

Bought a Macbook Pro with his own money - one of his biggest purchases.

Likes the show "Smallville".

Started out by posting youtube videos in 2007.

His debut album was "My World".

His mom, Pattie Mallette, travels with him all the time.

Likes to play video games.

Has a signature hair style.

Met Céline Dion at a New York Knicks basketball game. She approached him and said my son loves your songs.

Plays guitar at many of his concerts.

Has performed with Rihanna at the Super Bowl Weekend concert in Miami.

Likes to play hockey and basketball.

Recorded a few songs with fellow singer Sean Kingston.

Has one day a week where he just relaxes.

Recorded "We Are The World" for Haiti. He got the opening verse which was previously sung by Lionel Richie.

Dad still lives in Canada.

Wrote the song "Down To Earth" about his parents' divorce.

The executive producer of his first record, My World was LA Reid.

Has a twitter which he updates daily.

Is good friends with Taylor Swift and Selena Gomez.

His father's name is Jeremy, and his mother's name is Patty.


Personal Quotes
[When asked by Chelsea Handler on her E! show "Chelsea Lately" if he was a player]: Hum, you know...


Where Are They Now
(August 2010) On his 2010 My World 2.0 World Tour


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sponsored Links (What's This?)
Want to be a Singer?
ExploreTalent.com/Singer * Explore Over 5,920 Audition Openings For Singers, Register Free
Justin & Selena
En.Terra.com/Justin-Selena * Selena Gomez & Justin Bieber cuddle & kiss in the Caribbean. On Terra!
Meet Justin Bieber
www.meetjustinbieber.net * Get a chance to hang out Justin Bieber for a day!


Justin Bieber is the newest singing sensation in the Americas. Born in Stratford, Ontario on March 1, 1994, Justin has quickly become the teenage heart throb for 2009 and 2010 and female fans are going crazy for him.

Justin Bieber is the newest singing sensation in the Americas. Music industry big wigs have compared him to Michael Jackson for his soulful singing and Elvis Presley for his looks and moves. Born in Stratford, Ontario in Canada on March 1, 1994, Justin Drew Bieber has quickly become the teenage heart throb for 2009. Before he was famous, Justin Bieber enjoyed playing sports - especially hockey because he's from Canada.

Justin Bieber Biography
Justin Bieber AMA Artist of the Year

His parents were young when they had him, and broke up when he was a young child. Many of Justin Bieber's friends growing up didn't even know he could sing - he didn't exactly advertise it.


More on Justin Bieber Biography
He used to sit outside a theatre in Stratford Ontario, famous for the Shakespeare Festival, and play the guitar and sing for crowds that would gather. He always had either one of his grandparents or mom with him as he was too young to hang out there alone. That's a good thing.


Justin Bieber Biography
Justin Bieber had many videos of himself singing at various venues on youtube - his mom videotaped all his performances along the way. When people would call and ask about managing his career, his mom was reluctant because of the horror stories everyone hears about young stars.


Justin Bieber was discovered singing on youtube.com by his agent, who quickly arranged for him to fly to Georgia to meet with Usher. Just a short time later, the young star, who has two top tens on youtube, signed with Island Records.


Justin Bieber biography - Continued
Bieber not only does vocals, but also plays the keyboards, piano, guitar, drums and even the trumpet. Even more amazingly, he is self-taught - a true born talent. His first single, "One Time" reached 12 on the Canadian billboards and is rising on the Billboard Top 100. He is currently doing a radio tour to promote both his single and his debut album scheduled to be released in November 2009.

Bieber presented an award to Taylor Swift at the MTV Video Music Awards in 2009. He will also accompany Swift on two of her UK tours to promote Bieber's music. He starred on MuchMusic in Canada on numerous occasions and in October of 2009, he performed several songs on the Today Show for a U.S. audience.

Justin Beiber is extremely popular with tweens and teenage girls due to his enormous talent and boyish good looks. If his debut single is any indication of his future, his album will almost certainly be very successful. Bieber is also expected to star on True Jackson, VP later in 2009.

Update on Justin Bieber Biography - His overseas concert was just canceled (April 2010) as a rumor said he'd arrived early, which caused young girls at the concert to become crazed and start pushing. Several girls were sent to the hospital, although most just hyperventilated. One girl had a leg or ankle injury as a result of the mob over Bieber.


Justin Bieber Biography
If you enjoyed this Justin Bieber biography, you can check out youtube.com for his very popular videos - he has two in the top ten of that site currrently. Also, check out my other Justin Bieber links - including my new Justin Bieber Baby Lyrics. Feel free to bookmark as I add articles, comments, and updates.


Justin bieber comments i found online!!!!!!!!!!!
Useful (32)Funny (29)Awesome (38)Beautiful (42)Justin Bieber Biography
Adriana mejia 9 months ago

PS all these comments are good but jb is so mine i<3jb


i think he is so cute
brianna 9 months ago

hes mi husband backk offf!!!!!!!
Desiree 9 months ago

excuse me hun! hes mine not yours!
david 9 months ago

does very good singing
fagin 9 months ago

HE BICHIN
ZD 9 months ago

very talented, looking forward for more upcomings
emily 9 months ago

he is mine i went to see him at sydney
michael 9 months ago

i love justin beiber
Mrs Bieber 9 months ago

U all ar crazy,he's mine!
christabel 9 months ago

he cute looking forward to meet him
emily 9 months ago

u guys r weird he is a pop star and doesn't think any of u r cute or what eva coz he has never met u !!!
phiena 9 months ago

i love u justin.....
ryan 9 months ago

u idiots r crazy
asmita 9 months ago

i am crazy for justin bieber.he is so cute and i am also fan of his music.if i can i love to have ticket for his concert.
neex 9 months ago

everybody just back off cuz hes lik soo mine!!!
aziel la fonte 9 months ago

justin, I'm one fan of yours, and I'm including people your age. just be yourself, and shun all the obstacles that bother you.
MRS BIEBER 9 months ago

LOOK YOU GUYS SHOULD JUST SHUT IT.... I AM ALREADY GONIG OTU WITH HIM SO BAK OFFFFFF...... :)
JDJBkidNavy 9 months ago

Wrong birthday hum, March 1
peaches 8 months ago

HE IZ MINE 4EVA!!!!!!!!11 I KNO EVERYTHING BOUT HIM!!!!!!!!

AGE-16

B-DAY-MARCH 1

HOW MANY GIRLFRIENDZ-3

HEIGHT-5'5

FAV COLOR-PURPLE

FULL NAME-JUSTIN DREW BIEBER

LIKZ GIRLS WITH GREAT EYES, GREAT SMILE N A EVEN GREATER PERSONALITY!!!!!

CELEB DAT HE WANTS 2 DATE-BEYONCE

STARTED POSTING VIDEOS 3 YEARS AGO

ONLY CHILD

PARENTS R DIVORCED

I KNO EVERYTHING BOUT HIM SO BACK OFF HE IS MINE LOL XD
stephanie 8 months ago

back off ladies he is all mine
Brianna 8 months ago

Hey justin bieber! U r such an inspiration to me and I'm going to play the guitar and sing! This is because of you! You r also very good looking and wish I could be with u!! U started off with soo little and now look at u! You will probably never see this comment but it's worth it for me! There are probably much prettier girls out there then me but really that doesn't matter! ily and it would be soo sweet if I could meet u! In interviews and what not u sound like such a nice guy and someone toally awesome! I'm 13 almost 14 and I believe anything is possible!! I'm really looking forward to the guitar! Idk if I have a good voice but if I do I will sing too! Well anyways that's enough for now! Ttyl justin!
lisa 8 months ago

dont get ur hops

he is just reguler guy so treathim like one dont treat him like he is a star i love him but he dosent no im alive
Lima 8 months ago

He has an amazing voice....but I sooo can sing way better. And back off u guys, he should be wit me-his competitor, after all he's better off wit a singer like ME.
Lima 8 months ago

OMG....I dont know if u(Justin Bieber) read these comments but I just wanna say that I looked at ur Face Book page...and u seem like an ordinary kid just like da rest of us...I mean ur so childish, the way u talk and comment ur on success, like having a great time??..u sound like my irritating cousins, when they r excited about something... not that ur irritating...i just thought u were just another show off..sorry...I hope u dont change just becoz ur famous...sory I judged u b4...by the way! I live in Samoa in the South Pasicfic...dats right! Im an islander so dont blame me 4 judging u...Im not one of those screaming girls...I hate screaming 4 someone I dont know...no offense, and I do sing, so I like ur music n ur voice...u have an incredible voice.
(: 8 months ago

ahahahahaha lol to that guy liam :D
amazing a 8 months ago

he is hot..................... i think hes a amazing an

singer i want to date

his b day is march 1 1994.

he was discoverd on youtube.com

his frist hit single was one time

i love all of his song and him

i got a poser of him in a kissin booth the kisses are free

he is beauful and he got dreamy eye and a good singing voice
aryn nicole freeman 8 months ago

i love you justin bieber
as for amazing 8 months ago

YOUR THE BEST SINGER EVER I LOVE YOU.................

HEY JBIES THAT HIS NICKNAME

HIS FRIENDS CALLED HIM J ................
cecelya 8 months ago

hi i'm a big fan!!!!!!
cecelya 8 months ago

my friend tania is in love with you!!!!!your cool,awesome,and funny!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Laura 8 months ago

Peaches u are a stoker u no every thing about him but doesnt mean he is ur he doesnt even no none of us so how would u think he would go out with any of u guys. just because u no all about u doesnt mean he wellgo out with u guys like wanna be mrs bieber over there.But he is really cool and talented
succesful-is-my-name 8 months ago

he is so cute
guliet 8 months ago

hi justing , realy is amzing thing that justing is popplar and aal ladies daiying for thw sake of him realy i am male but not feamale so just only i suport couse he is telent and have god voise that is it so calm dowan ladies and tcake easy my be jsutign has agirl frimed and one love so get lose him peaches
aahana 8 months ago

love you jbies. i love your singing i hope to sing with you
Jessica 8 months ago

Hey Justin just wanna say ur amazing. I think ur cute Hope to meet u someday But that probably will never happen cuz well there a lot more beautiful girls than me But whatever ur a very inspiration person.I also want to be a singer Im gonna star posting my videos on youtube I hope to be notice like u & star my career as a singer Im gonna work really hard to get my dream come true!!! And when Im famous Im gonna say u were my inspiration & also Taylor Swift u both work really hard to get wat u wanted!!! Hope u see this comment!! Bye :)
bieber fever 8 months ago

justin bieber es tan cool. he is so amazing. i love him. i am hir fan number one.he is so beautiful. i love him and remember i am his fan number oneeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!he is so coooooooooooooooooooooooool!
love you justin bieber 8 months ago

justin i only want to correct biber fever that she is the fan number 2 because i am the number one sorry but like this is the life. one win an the other lose. love uuuu! but sooooorrrrrryyy!justin u rock and you are hot and you are a cutttiiiee litlee panda. xoxoxoxo kisses. keep you singin up and in the future i want to meet u but i think that jessica is going to meet you before me!! jessica i want to meet you tooo like justin love bbbbbbaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
BACK OFF!!!!!! 8 months ago

RYAN YOU ARE JEALOUS NA NA NA NA NA. CRAZY BOY IDIOT
JustinBiebersgiel 8 months ago

you guys need to hopp off he's all minneee
miss bieber 8 months ago

my sweet boy friend with a sweet sweet panda like me this is perfect don't you think that?

.
perfect girl for bieber 8 months ago

amazing a i know that information toooo!!!! because it saids it up there in j.b. biography. hhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!can you look for shakira biography and post a comment please?waiting your answer
hadasa 8 months ago

so obbsed of justin ....???
miss bieber 7 months ago

yeah there is a problem with that?HADASA
***Justin***love 7 months ago

I think there is alot of hope for Justin. I hope he doesnt take the wrong turn and goes bad. I LOVE U JUSTIN!!!!!!!!!
unknowed 7 months ago

EVRYONE GO COMPARE SHAKIRAS BIOGRAPHY WITH JUSTIN'S IS GOING TO BE ALOT OF DIFERENCE AND THEN COMMENT PLEASE!
meeee!!! 7 months ago

omg!!! girls get over yourselves yeah hes hot and he can sing but he aint any of yours omg!!!!! 9 outa 10 chances are nun of ou are gonna be with him git over it! hes a famous pop star he aint got time to waste tryna talk to every girl that wants to get with him find a real man that wants u dnt waste ur time on sumthin ull never get

thanks bye!!!!
miss bieber 7 months ago

hi my birthday is very soon is at JULY 1ST LOVE YOU AND COMMENT MORE PLEASE
maya andita 7 months ago

justin,plz i hope you come to indonesiaaaaaa..
Amber 7 months ago

You guys are so retarded for going crazy over him..theres over guys!!!!
cheynie 7 months ago

thats boy man, hes actually unreal and i hope he readss this cause hes the most georgus boy alive:/
Noelle 7 months ago

I love Justin Bieber, he is soooo amazingly cute!! He is an awesome singer........ And he's humble and kind to all his fans! :) I can't wait till his concert!!!!
antonia 7 months ago

I LOVE YOU>>>>>>JUSTIN BIEBER>>>>>>>>
djaniiCe 7 months ago

haha .. cacaTawa caU lahaT .. JUSTIN BIEBER IS MINE .. his mah OFFICIAL BOYFRIEND .. haha .. since we are boTh born on 1994 .. haha .. noBoDy can sToLe him fRoM mE .. hahahaha .. labyuH .. JUSTIN co ..
Realistka 7 months ago

what you are saying, JUSTIN BIEBER is not none of you! He did not even know that there
joanna 7 months ago

omg justin i love u more than any1 in the world u r the best singer ive ever heard when u sing i feel like crying its so beatiful i love ur voice its like an angle touched ur neck and u hav the best voice in the world i love u sooo much :)
JBiebs 7 months ago

Hi girls,I love you, because you are my fans and I love my fans, so I love all of you :*
yllka 7 months ago

ilove u justin bieber i think for you're beautiful songs
shelisha 7 months ago

hey justin i wanna say your the greatest keep it up u have great talent
xifjaaaaa 7 months ago

you are the best jestin bieber you are welcome i kosovo
Steph 7 months ago

heey justin bieber, i want to say tht i love your music and i think your really talented

steph.xx
jeena 7 months ago

hye im ur no 1 big fan beleive me jb
jeena 7 months ago

hye jb,i really love ur songs u r really a sweat guy keep it up the good work

god bless you

take care
sabri 7 months ago

hi!! justin you don´t know i love you so much and i do all my works in class of you i know some songs of you I LOVE U SO MUCH JUSTIN i have a cousing that she love you to.I don´t know how explain my love to you.I´m from Argentina,and sorry if i write something wrong.

I LOVE YOU!!!

TAKE CARE
Angel 7 months ago

he is so cute i love him
bleona 7 months ago

he is cute I love him
emma 7 months ago

you are so cute justin l with l could be your gilrfriend but you live in amereca and l live in austriala so it will nevere happen l hope you ge this meassege and l love you so much you are so cute and nice l hope to hare form you soon love form emma sharmman xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo
jeena 7 months ago

hello,how r u what r u doing next u r my best singer this is my dream thai i meet u and bring autograph from u

keep rocking
tykeria 7 months ago

JUSTIN BIEBER IS A STAR AND HE IS SO HANDSOME
Biber fan 7 months ago

HE IS AMAZING.
mini 7 months ago

he is an excellent singer and a good rising star of america. i love him and huge fan of him.
mzbieberlove412 7 months ago

peaches this for u evadently u dont no everything bout him cuz he is not the only child =) haha now what lol :)
jenny 7 months ago

Justin u're so cute n handsome....!!!!!I love u...Muahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...............
jasmine 7 months ago

Bravo.
zakina 7 months ago

justin bieber is apeopel suksess and somebody, Iam lovely whit you .
shyret 7 months ago

me shyret i love you soo muuch justin kiss
Danielle 7 months ago

i think justin is really talented. i've never met him but i would like to. at first i thought his music was really lame...even though i only heard a bit of one song and then my bf dumped me and i realized that his songs meant so much to me and kinda helped me in a way.

xoxo
bukurie 7 months ago

I love you justin
THE REAL MRS.BIEBER 7 months ago

he Is sooooo mine ok?I can't believe u think u have a chance with MY husband
brianna 7 months ago

jeeeez, justin you are playing so many girls... i thought you were mine .. :'(... and he is my husband !
winslet 6 months ago

hi justin i like your song you are so very cute..... i wish you are my brother.... i wish i wish.... because you are so loverboy.......
shane 6 months ago

i love you justin you will be mine................ kung marunong ka magtagalog kahapon pa kita pinakasalan.......................joke
LarissaChartrand 6 months ago

wow, clearly none of you are with Justin Bieber .

he could have any choice in the world of which girl he wants, and clearly it isn't going to be any of you obsessive freaks, personally if I was him I wouldn't be adored and/find it cute that any of you are obsessing over me.

Just saying ,
PurpLe Bby 6 months ago

OMG justin bieber i love you so much my favorite color is purple and i really want to go to all your concerts cutieee your so cute im the #1 fan of yours iLOVEYOU JUSTIN BIEBER
m.m.m. 6 months ago

wow i like justin bieber but im not as obbsesed as half these comments i have heard yeah he is cute and can sing soooo wwwhhhaattt its not that i dont like him its yu obbesed gurls i hate wht is yu point
naina 6 months ago

wishing u to do something good to this world a message frm a girl 3 yr younger to u

ALL THE BEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BYE
NAINA 6 months ago

I LIKE JUSTIN BUT I CANT LOVE HIM JUST BCAUSE HE IS HOT OR CUTE

ALL THE BEST AND HAVE A GOOD FUTURE

LIFE CAN BE WONDERFUL ONLY NEXT LIFE WONT BE THE SAME

A 3 YR YOUNGER TO U GIRL MESSAGE
hanclair 6 months ago

will u marry me.......................
han mae 6 months ago

ur so cute
Sarah 6 months ago

I am someone who is obsessed with Justin Bieber ..... I love him and his songs .... especially the baby .... he is mine,mine...... so hands off of him ... .:P
Roseli Rico 6 months ago

i was talking about Justin
Wow..... 6 months ago

all of you are like hes mine hes mine!!!!!!! please shut up!!!!!!
jeena 6 months ago

i want to meet him i like his one time songgg
No need 6 months ago

i wish jBiebs wud have a concert in my country cuz non of the pop stars have ever done a concert in my country it's called syria im in damascus so i hope justin wud read this i really wanna c him im a huge fan of him plz jbiebs read this or if someone is close to him read this pleeeeez love ya justin(L)
mani 6 months ago

only in few wordz...sweetheart u rock..come to asr..we really get blast over here.
megan 6 months ago

ever 1 needs 2 know that he is mine
megan 6 months ago

what up ever 1 justin bieber is mine eve r 1 shood know that bc i know ever thingt about hem and i am going 2 him n algust tha 8 th
M.R.A 6 months ago

justin bieber is SO....SO....SO SO SO so HOT
sweet thang 6 months ago

what up
nora bieber 6 months ago

okay he is MINE ! so back off girls(; were married already so yeah.
kaushika 6 months ago

i like him so much.
megan 6 months ago

um. as far as i have huard justin bieber is single and hummy when u and justin bieber got marred was onle in ur dreams lol so yeah
kimmy 6 months ago

justin bieber is not married an he would never marry yal anyways. so every1 on here is just full of crap except me an megan an jb is single and all of tha girls on here is NOT his type. an he called me wat now bratz
M.R.A AND K.D.A 6 months ago

what up everone justin bieber is mine so bk off what up now ha ha
casanova 6 months ago

he has a good performance
alexandra 6 months ago

look u all are crazy hes mineeeeeee be jealous!
malaika 6 months ago

Hi Justin this is malaika here like all the other girls even i have bigggggggggggggggggg!crush on you.Your music rocks.You are as sweet as a cute teddy bear.And i love your songs especially Baby,Fav.girl,never say never,etc,etc.I wish to see you some day and i am sure that we will meet love you miss you bye sweetheart
lily martin 6 months ago

jbeibs is the most hottest thing in the world
georgia 6 months ago

come on!! you fall in love with him just bcuz he sings !! you dont even know him!
cassie 6 months ago

hey i dont now y yous all fight over this he is good bu yous are never gonna get him soo just stop tryin
poorni 6 months ago

Hi justin...i just love the way ur look n u have a amazing style on ur singing n dance too..i like u very much dude..take care f ur career..
simran 6 months ago

i like ur songs a lottttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttl.
amanda 6 months ago

hi im amanda lookink foward 2 meet u
viko & dina 6 months ago

justin we love u!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!u are so handsome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!u are a GOT
selena 6 months ago

hey justin my friends liike you alot and i'm sure someday were gonna meet

love ya
nita 6 months ago

you are the best .I LOVE YOU
Milena 6 months ago

Justin Beiber is soo talented , not with just singing. Hes amazing and hes so adorable.
Cassie 6 months ago

You guys are all freaks because you like Justin bieber so much that it is comonly known as obbsession and addiction,so get over your selfeves.but his music is good that's it because he is a celebrity and they are all snobs
Brielle 5 months ago

we r not freaxs just cause we like him and just to let you no hun he aint a snob evry1 says hes really sweet, and umm i have a queston,if hes a snob then why in the hell are you looking searching his bio. thats one thing i will never understand about you critics, you search 4 some1 u dont lik and then talk em down wtf
girl in the crowd 5 months ago

Justin if u read this i just want to say some of the girls who post on here r hyper and dont know what there talking about. i am ur number one fan. but u wouldent know that.i wish that i could meet u. i listen to 95.7 and 104.1 on the raido and they r dump they dont play ur music . acutaly they do but it is rear. i think u need to ask them to play more of ur music peace love justin beiber love girl in the crowd
raWr3 5 months ago

he is a legend now but from on i will think of him as an equell after what he has been through we need to give him support

I LOVE YOU JUSTIN!!!!
girl in the crowd 5 months ago

he is close to being a legend. he is almost there.ya.i also will think he is just like one of us.i think everyone should . y because he is just because ton and tons of people love him dosent mean he is diffrent.
jasminee v. 5 months ago

hi every one remember he is mine.
shoua lee 5 months ago

wow i love justin bieber he's so cute i wish i can c him too atleast so as my niece them they have bieber fever lolz JUSTIN ISN"T ALL THAT CUTE U NOE BUT I LIKE HIS PERSONALITY in a way
girl in the crowd 5 months ago

justin i love u. u r the best
girl in the crowd 5 months ago

love me love say that u love me kiss me kiss me miss me
girl in the crowd 5 months ago

ummmmmmmm y am i now the only one posting
paty 5 months ago

jutin voce é um gato eu tabém sei camtar te amo
Zalika gita 5 months ago

Justin i'm from indonesia

can you come in here (indonesia) ?

I hope to meet youu :D

i'm very happy if you can show in indonesia. Thanks
jenica!! j.bieber only mhine 5 months ago

.. oh oh oh oh oh ohhhhh.!

DAMN j.bieber is supah cute....

mine mine only mine. bwahahaha :))

??? I OWN JUSTIN BIEBER ???

.... LOVEYAH J.BIEBER ....

bwahahaha :))))
dahoglund 5 months ago

I've never heard of him, but it is reminiscent of Herman and Hermits back in the 1960's
girl in the crowd 5 months ago

darn. houston concert sold out.i am very mad.
Mrs.Bieber 5 months ago

aha, i love justin bieber. i do know that he doesnt know im alive,though./: oh well i guess. hes super talented & i have thee BIGGGGEEESSSSSST crush on him
kashish 5 months ago

i love u justin bieber
cinta and zizah 5 months ago

bieber i love you.

kamu keren banget aku suka lagu kamu lho.
mmmmmmmmmm 5 months ago

i love youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu-------------!!!
Rubina Jamadar 5 months ago

I LUV UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU AND I LIKE UR SONG BABYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY VERYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY MUCHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
neo 5 months ago

my favourite young singer by far!
qaz 5 months ago

hey....to all the girls just back off because justin bebier is mine............ha,ha,ha,.......i love justin drew bebier
Tendo 5 months ago

Justin,

You rock my world
vishalnathaniel 5 months ago

how coooooooool u r
selly 5 months ago

buzz off :) he's all mine lol XD

*I LOVE U JUSTIN SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH * ;)
jimboy 5 months ago

all i just want to say "nice job".
Simrah 5 months ago

All i just want 2 say nice job. ur da best. rock on!
tanya 5 months ago

he is cute handsom and lovelessly
Judy and shighra 5 months ago

>>shighra

..I love you soooo much JUSTIN,..

>>judy

..Justin..Justin..Justin..Justin..Justin..4ever......I luv u so much...Ur the only 1 4ever..

>>we both love you........
pretzel16 4 months ago

okay peaches he has allready met her kay thanks
ola 4 months ago

justin i love u sow much a nd you r mine ok
emily1125:) 4 months ago

Hey Justin I just wanted to say I'm a big fan and I love your music cause it's all easy to relate to and I'm 15 almost 16. But anyways on September first I saw you perform at the new York state fair and I was able to say hi to you and diggy. I also had the privilege of meeting Jessica jarrell and I got a picture with her. You did an awesome job in concert and I hope you enjoyed all your fans including me:) oh and the ejection seat..bts I went on right before you and you sat it the same seat as me! Anyways you probably read this but I'm a hugeee fan and I'm hoping that I'll meet you one day, keep up the good work and don't give up on your dreams.
kimmy 4 months ago

i love you more than anybody justin+kimmy=love
kimmy 4 months ago

i realy realy realy realy realy hope to mit you sorry if i wave mistack its just thst i speek french

love you lots
kimmy (mrs. bieber) 4 months ago

your soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

cute i am your #1 crush
samantha 4 months ago

i love justin bieber so much im doing a biography on him and he is so hot !!!!!!! i wish he comes over here OMG OMG OMG I LOVE HIM SO MUCH AND I AM TOTALLY UOUR NUMBER ONE CRUSH (l) LOVE UUU
kimmy(mrs bieber) 4 months ago

samantha you stoll number one crush of me and here do you live
kimmy(mrsbieber) 4 months ago

i hope you come here justin again beacouse i love you more than anybody in the wold world i love you soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much
george 4 months ago

brutal
kimmy(mrs bieber) 4 months ago

i love you soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much number 1 crush
blair 4 months ago

Justin is super cute :)
keya 4 months ago

justin iz a complete killer man......luv u soo much.....his eyez,,his voice,,,total magic....muaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh :)
kimmy(mrs bieber) 4 months ago

i love you soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much your cute talented great voice and ive seen you on shaq vs justin bieber you wer awsome at basket ball and bowling akshualy at all

i love you lots
laura 4 months ago

i love u sooo much my room is just all bout u i have poster all over the wall and ur fave colour and everythin its amazing love you xxx
catyright 4 months ago

i dont know..

i want what comment..

because, this heart.always whrit you name...

i like you song...

i like you...

i love you...

come on we be frien, ok!

or..??????????????

i love you JUSTIN BIEBER......................................................................................................................
Danielle 4 months ago

WOW!! i dont know what to say...well i think alot of girls have a pretty good chance with him. and i wish them all the best of luck=) sowi im so bored right now.
kimmy(mrs bieber) 4 months ago

i love you sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much
Justin Bieber = babe 4 months ago

I just wanted to let you know don't listen to the girls saying they are yours. Don't worry I will never treat a great popstar like that. So just keep doing your thing and I will see your next concert! ( I have been to all of his concerts. All great! (:
Jordin 4 months ago

Jb Jb i love you so much!! i saw what happened at that one concert i was at when someone threw the plastic water bottle at you. i hope there wasn't any bruises there. the won't be cause your so strong and handsome!!!

Love ya so much

cu at ur next concert!
Sarah 4 months ago

He's sooo hot, We are meant to be
Jordin 4 months ago

I know right same with me he is so cute! iljb!! (i love jb)
Paigey Poah 4 months ago

I have O.J.B.D ( obsessive justin bieber disorder)

My modoe for Justin bieber is ...

"Beleive In Evertything Becuz Everthing is Reachable."

BIEBER! justin bieber is very lucky to be who he is.
linna girl in Cambodia 4 months ago

i love and like u so much Justin.i alway listen ur song everyday.i hope i can meet u but it's so far coz u live in america but me in Cambodia.Good luck justin and take care ur self:-)
Akp 4 months ago

justin bieber iz so cute i wish he was mine
Elsie Imsofly 4 months ago

stop dreamn galz.he doesnt even knw u guys r alive.bt hes great.thumbs up justin!!!!!!!
justin_4_bieber 4 months ago

i went to c justin live and i got to talk to him and now he is in calgary,where i am,in ur face people, but he did say im cute.
linna girl in Cambodia 4 months ago

hello,justin.i alway miss u everytime.i love ur voice so much.i hope i can meet in someday. Good luck for u forever.?God bless u.bye,bye!
cinthia 4 months ago

justin i think ur so cute well, actually da cutest ever......lols
Taylor 4 months ago

im sorry girls evan though i dint put mrs bieber doesnt mea ni doent love him i love wen he doese his hair flip and i love ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLL OF HIS SONGS baby,runaway love,bigger,u smile,one less lonly girl,one time exsetra LOVE U JB/JUSTIN BIEBER [ ;
molly 4 months ago

I love you Justin Bieber you are my number1 fan!
kimmy(mrs bieber) 4 months ago

I LOVE YOU SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH I CANT STOP THINKING ABOUT YOU YOU ARE SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO IN MY HAED I WANT TO MARIE YOU ( I AM 16 YEARS OLD I AM LOVABLE . THE GYE I LOVE THE MOST IS YOU.

PS:I ALREDY HAVE MY WEDING DRESS IT ALL PLANE IN 5 YEARS

XOXOXOXOXOXXOXOXXOOXOXOOXOXOXOXOXOOXOXOXOOXOXOOXOXOXOXOXOOXOXOXOXOXOOXOXOXOXOXOOXOXOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOXOXOXOXOXOOXOXOOXOXOOXOOXOXOOXOOXOXOOXOXOOXOOXOOXOXOXOOXOXOOXOXOOXOOXOXOXOOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOOXOOXOXOOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOOXOOXOXOOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOOXOXOXOOXXOXOXOXOXXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXXXXOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXXOXOXOXOXOXOXXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOOOOOOOOXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

XXXXXXXX

I LOVE YOU SOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH

THE GYES
Danielle 4 months ago

Love your music justin:)
Amanda 4 months ago

Guys ya'll calm down ok, I love justin bieber too but ya'll give him a break he will chose who he want whether it's you or not just hope it you and don't give up hopes and dreams!
kimmy (mrs bieber) 4 months ago

YAP ITS REAL AMANDA WE CHOUD GIVE IM A CHANCE BUT HE IL CHOSE ME I LIKE HIM THE MOST
Britney 4 months ago

Justin,

Your songs relate so much to my life, I've had many relationships go wrong. Every time I hear your songs on the radio (or the CD I burned full of your music) I almost cry wishing that my relationship life was a whole lot better. I wish I knew you and you were mine.
effonny 4 months ago

dont worry hes our so dont make a fight
ashi 4 months ago

hi Justin my name is Ashi and to be frank i am bored of all ur fans comment i mean like everyone says the same dialogues that doesnt mean i hate u its just dat i dont say these things coz iwill never ever get to c u in my lyf even till my death so atleast reply me. bye take care.
luqmanul hakim 4 months ago

ok,,,,,,

whats your name?????

where do you coming from????

what the chapter in this year?????

ok i not ask you something and i hope to you be a better than king of pop michael jackson!!!!!!!

heheheheheh

aye org indonesia
deserrie 4 months ago

hai justin..u kwow wat,i've dreamed of u last night,and it was really amazing ang beautiful dream..wohhoooo..i wish it could all be happen not only in my dreams..huhuhuh..u are my dream guy,how i wish to see u someday..mwuahh..love you so much justin..take care always..goodluck to your career..from philippines,im deserrie..
gayle flores. 4 months ago

hey justin, you are so great! lolxD your life if kinda' similar to mine. (about the parent thing..) :))keep it goin'. and don't let any haters come to you! :)) more power to you justin!???
sugar heart 4 months ago

justin bieber is my favourite singer ever! may GOD bless him always.luv u justin bieber. and goodluck. :)
love u justin 4 months ago

hey justin am a girl from lebanon and i m your biggest fan xoxoxo love uu
binta 4 months ago

hey justin i want u to know that u are mine and i am yours love you
linna love u(in Cambodia) 4 months ago

i love u justin!i can't stop thinking of u.i want to meet u so much.bye,good luck u and god bless u forever!nice to meet u.i hope u can see my comment.u're my super star in my heart.
rania_chicky@yahoo.com 4 months ago

hye justin i ur fans i hope u come 2 malaysia with taylor swith...i hope u and taylor swith will do concert at malasia(jb) pleazzzzzzz.....!!!!!
priya 4 months ago

i LOVE jbies. i hope we would meet.

-this is from all of my friends
argentina_rules94@yahoo.com 4 months ago

can all of you , girls . JUST RELAX !!! I guess all of you already know that justin doesnt like a stalker .
srishti 4 months ago

u rock justin we love u roke on...

i luv u
Destiney 4 months ago

OMG I love you soooooo much I really want to go to your concert in victoria with my bffl but my mom can't get any good tickets she could only get tickets in like the 3rd balcony so I'm not allowed to go
Destiny 4 months ago

I live in Nanaimo Brithish Columbia can you please have a cocert in Victoria
akanksha 4 months ago

guys i know he is so smart but he can't be urs or not even me becoz we can't meet him and he don't know about us my wish is that i can just meet him once in my life $ can spend full day with him but this always happens in my dreams
kristina 4 months ago

you fool,crazy
Lisa 4 months ago

I dont see what is soo great about this guy. he is just a normal person
tatianna 4 months ago

justin bieber is nice
hannah 3 months ago

hey up JUSTIN
hannah 3 months ago

I ALSO LOVE YOUR SONGS
giselle 3 months ago

I love you justin bieber
tory 3 months ago

hey justin my name is tory as u can see anyway i live in jamaica and it's my first time emailing you justin i love you but not in love with you i'll love to get to know you but that's kind of impossible b cuz no way you will ever leave USA and come to jamaica anyway i hope am not sounding like OMG IT'S JUSTIN SO u remember when u told m's magazine that u'll date a fan i really hope u will some day anyway am not a poet but this is for u if u count the stars in the sky n multiply them by 2 then u know how much i wanna b ur friend I LOVE U JUSTIN DREW BIEBER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
lisa 3 months ago

I thought u said you didnt love him?? lol
jam 3 months ago

hi im jamaila ....yeahhhh...im a big fan of yours.....listening to all your songs everyday...you are amazing because you just taught yourself how to play instruments...more blessings to come justin..i wish you all the happiness in the world... =)
Hannah =[m 3 months ago

Justin Bieber is a hotty with a body! and he belongs with meeeee!(: hahahahaaa
Kelsey 3 months ago

Nooooo He is mine!!!
anim.___ 3 months ago

hey JBiebs , If you read this , then ill tell you that you are not a star , you are just a very very lucky guy.

but one thing I apprecite you'r voice & dance with nice expressions.
monika 3 months ago

justin bieber the name i hve heard 2 days earlier ma sister was watching out ur videos and i fall in love u at first sight can u believe i thinnk its jst an attraction n nothing else .take care n best of luck for ur future
Emily 3 months ago

you arw so hot i love you
Francine 3 months ago

yall guys should really stop obsessing over someone that you might not ever met...for example i like his music an i think hes cute but i wouldnt go crazy and know everything about him i just think thats kinda weird
Lindsay 3 months ago

Gee ppl. If u were to act the way I r now on the internet to his face he prolly wouldn't like to talk to u cause u all seem soo greedy. He wants a girl he can have a comversation with n someone to like him for him not jus the fame. I luv u jb.
april 3 months ago

justin is nice i like him
NaY-NaY 3 months ago

Hi my name is destinee and I just want to say that justin is a nice person, these other only want him for one reason and that reason is for his money justin I think you are a great and nice person I might be 11 but I still have feelings love you justin with ever thing and I want say he is not mine because these other girls are so thirst get a clue he is only here for his fans and the right fans you girls can make any comment you want about me but im just saying what is real.Comment on you later LOVE U JUSTIN BIEBER!!!!!!!!!!
Mark 3 months ago

Justin you are the best
THE REALITY 3 months ago

HI JUSTIN!

IT MAY SEEM WEIRD BUT I DON'T BEAT AROUND THE BUSH,I USUALLY COME RIGHT OUT AND SAY IT.I'VE BEEN HOPING TO TELL YOU THIS FOR A LONG TIME AND I HOPE YOU'LL READ THIS:"JUSTIN,I'M YOUR FUTURE WIFE......BELIVE ME I AM.YOU MAY NEVER READ THIS BUT THIS MESSAGE WILL ALWAYS BE HERE.MAYBE FATE WILL LEAD YOU HERE WHEN THE TIME IS RIGHT.LIKE I WAS LEAD TO THE TRUTH.BUT THAT'S NOT NECESSARY.THE GIRL YOU'LL MARRY IN THE FUTURE...WILL BE ME.I KNOW PERFECTLY WELL WHO YOU ARE AND I BELIEVE THAT DEEP DOWN IN YOUR HEART YOU KNOW EXACTLY WHO I AM.SO YOU'LL KNOW THAT I'M NOT JUST SOME MERE CRAZED FEMALE FAN WRITTING TO YOU,LIKE THE WAY I EXPECT ALL THE OTHER GIRLS TO THINK OF ME,BECAUSE OF THEIR JEALOUSY.I'M ONLY WRITTING THIS LETTER FOR YOU TO READ,JUSTIN,AND THATS ALL I WANT...IF FATE WILL HELP YOU IN FINDING THE RIGHT GIRL.I KNOW WE'LL MEET SOMEDAY IN OUR JOURNEY OF LIFE......
justice 3 months ago

yall need to stop hating because he look better than yall soooo stop it because hes mine and if you got a promble than yall can say it on facebook if yall have her justin bieber i want you to know that i love you
sara 3 months ago

I lovee u JB
Sara 3 months ago

I from Macedonia and I love Justin Bieber

Hes music, hes movements are very good!!
heaven west 3 months ago

justin i hope u see my post even if its at the bottom i like u and i love your music im not like the girls at the top sayen "he's mine"and all that junk .NOTE. to all the girls that r like"he's mine most likly u will not b his girl friend u would b very luckey to be his girl friend 'cause there r many other girls out there there is a 1 in 10,000 chance that u will be his girl friend im not tellin u to give up just rember 1 in a 10,000 chance only 1 can be his girl friend.i like hem too
hi ,justin!!! 3 months ago

justin u r soo good at singing .........can u teach me too? im just kidding.NOTE:(for all the girls who have mailed a suggetion)justin bieber is a good person by heart.and to tell the truth u girls need to have a diary and name it as"how i luv j.b" and write every thing there and qualify everything then write on this website.
aida 3 months ago

i'm so sorry for your parents
raju mahajan 3 months ago

hi bro what's up? i like your songs and your dress up especially your smile
zemra 3 months ago

i like JUSTIN BIEBER
Jennyfer Francis 3 months ago

Hi!!! Jb, I Love U. U r the greatest singer.
=) 3 months ago

jb is the hottest guy alive
mrs bieber 3 months ago

OH YEA U THINK UR ALL HIS BIGGEST FAN WELL GUESS WAT... I AM I HAVE 72 POSTERS AND COUNTING OF HIM ON MY WALLAND I GOT HIS ALBUM THEFIRST DAY IT WAS RELEASED
maddy 3 months ago

Hi JB u r Awesome!!!!!!!!hope u read this!
jess 3 months ago

I'm a big fan and I love you , And i will see you soon
cindy 3 months ago

ure really a nice singer!!! and i dont know about these crazy girls behind you so fate will show u the right person. so anyway...........MMMMMMUUUUUUUAAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!!!

-Cindy Hernson (california)
jasmine 3 months ago

you are the best . i love you so much i hope to meet you. loveeee you
mamta 3 months ago

I like you veryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy Much!

I like you your all songs.

You are so cute. Ilove you veryyyyyyyyyy much!

You are so cool and handsome.
era 3 months ago

hey girlss justin is my boyfriend you didnt know?he loves me and i love himm
justin bieber 3 months ago

thanks for giving me such nice comments and i love a lot
wasay 2 months ago

I LIKE YOUR SINGS GOOD
justin so cute 2 months ago

omg justin u r so cutee i know everything about you to.

i am a big fan of you i lov your pictures muscic and u.

i really want to go to one of your concerts i hace been in like most of your concerts my wall is fool of pictures my phone only has pictures of you my computer is full i have as picture in my msn i even have like almost all your cds shirts and ect.u r so cool :D.
janz puzon 2 months ago

hello justin bieber
anna 2 months ago

wow, I LOVE YOUR SONGS . AND I THINK YOU R SOOOOOOO HANDSOME .......... BYE
morea 2 months ago

i like jb, his cool and i woont too see him bat he never come im my place i dont now waj.soo i woont like soo mach to see him becaus i like his stile, his music everything about him soo plese justn bieber can u come too KOSOVO becaus there soo many girls hou wont to see you . i hoop u come. KISS
arta 2 months ago

palse come to KOSOVO PLASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
shae 2 months ago

I LOVE JUSTIN BIEBER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
MIMA 2 months ago

I LOVE JASTIN BIBER
Amanda 2 months ago

Yeah, just like the other Amanda, you guys are like over the top. Calm down. I love Justin. But you guys are ridiculous.
rustom ahit 2 months ago

you make my life happy! I love you!
dhurara' 2 months ago

I love youuuuuuuuuuu
HANNAH 2 months ago

JUSTIN PLEASE COME TO NIGERIA.PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEEEEE
JUSTIN BIEBER 2 months ago

I LOVE YOU JUSTIN BIEBER VERY VERY VERY
justin bieber 2 months ago

He is my favourit singer
ENDA 2 months ago

HI JUSTIN.

I HOPE.I'LL EVER MEET YOU.

CAN YOU COME IN KOSOVO?PLEASE.

LOVE YOU ENDAA
Ona 2 months ago

Dear JUSTIN

Thanks that you exists

With the most LOVE in the world

ONA J
Justin Bieber Pictures 2 months ago

I LOVE YOU JUSTIN BIEBER
Archies 2 months ago

I think he is the most handsome most smart most cute most best singer of the universe
nikia 2 months ago

i lllllllllllllllllllooooooooooooovvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvveeeeeeeeee u
L@C!3 2 months ago

dahoglund ur a freak!!! and i love justin bieber sooo much but before all u girls stop gettin boyfriends because ur so in love with jb just think 1 ina million chances ur gonna get him but all of u arent cuz im tht one!!
selena 2 months ago

YOU AND MILEY CYRUS ARE A+ PAIR
Justin Bieber is F-I-T as!!! 2 months ago

omg JB is totally FIT!!!! i luv him soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much!!! the walls in my room are FULL of his posters!!

i kiss them all good night!!! LOL soo u lot im gonna say this once and ONCE only ....

HE IS TOTALLY M-I-N-E
devanshi 2 months ago

i love uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu justin bieber and i want to date u if u would be here ur all songs ara superb i am 15 years old i see dreams of urs love u
tintin ü 2 months ago

I ? U JUSTIN BIEBER..!!

I'm your NUMBER ONE FAN..!!

muaahugxx..
miranda 2 months ago

i love u justin bieber u are so amazing i want to meet u sometime not even jokeing u are so hot
popopopopopo 2 months ago

I love you justin will you marie me pppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppplllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaasssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
tally 2 months ago

i am u r no 1 fan

i like you sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssooooooooooo

much
hffjf 2 months ago

i l o ve you
jessica 2 months ago

hey lay off of my boyfriend he is mine i love him b/c me and he been going out for a month
sap 2 months ago

u r cute& handsome .i also born on 1st march this is only my true reality which i m telling to u........
rissa_596 2 months ago

ya i nw tis isnt a fantasy n i nw u more than likely will nt read tis bt ur fans are krazy they say they love u bt honestly i dnt think they do most gurls jst wnt u 4 ur looks n to get there 5 mins of fame im nt gne tell u ily cuz i dnt ya i lke u n lke ur music bt im nt physco krazy bout u.if i ever had a chance to be wit u id makee u feel special every min. ur wit me id make u feel comforable.i nw im nt perfect bt im me n id never change 4 anyone.i think i should be wit u simply cuz i dnt wnt u 4 ur money i dnt wnt u 4 ur fame i dnt wnt u cuz of ur looks i dnt wnt u 4 any of tht i wnt u 4 u ur great 2 ur fans n id try mi hardest to make u smile n laugh.always remember im ur dream gurl deep dwn inside.
Justin Bieber Biography 2 months ago

Justin Bieber is da man!
aspo bug 8 weeks ago

Uh by the way, all of yall who think Justin is yours, your crazy! He IS mine!(and always will be) Sorry! You can ask anyone, they'll tell you. Haha even Danka will!!! ? :)
ariola 8 weeks ago

i love you so much!!
aliesha 7 weeks ago

well i think you are all crazy sooooooo back of
lamya 7 weeks ago

i have a poster of u and your cd my world u are so hot and i wish i could marry u are u in a relationship with anybody .............i love you u are my baby
jass 7 weeks ago

i like justin
xxxxxx bidner 7 weeks ago

well i like justin. my little kusin gose crazy over justin.
Apurva tamang 7 weeks ago

I'm a big fan of yours and even I'm a singer and I sing bollywood songs.I had gone in an reality show called sa re ga ma pa lil' champ on zee tv.I'm a 11 years old boy and i live in india.
Ellie Craft 6 weeks ago

Hey, thats so cool! He was born on march 1st and im born on march 2 lol also im born on the year 1994
qshiv 6 weeks ago

hes the best
nana 6 weeks ago

He has a nice to what i have herd . I want to meet him.He rocks. (A nice guy.)
MRS.BIEBER 5 weeks ago

I M THE BIGGEST FAN OF YOURS N I LOVE U SOOO MUCH...............................
MRS BIEBER 4 weeks ago

i LOVE YOU JUSTIN
Chloe 4 weeks ago

Justin, I love you so much, i really want to meet you. because of you i have started singing again, i love to sing with my friends at school lunch time me nd ny friends sing your songs, because you inspire young girls. :) love you xoxox
Nidhi 4 weeks ago

I like you soooooooooooo much & your songs also please come to india also
j.b fan club 4 weeks ago

hey im the leader of j.b fan club at our school it is so cool. every day each one of as brings pic and info about him to make a scapbook that has 555 pages just for fun.....

by the way love you j.b
Nid 4 weeks ago

Hi cutty pie JB my fav colour is also purple.my fav song is baby.important thing is that i am huge fan of you i like you more than any star or super star & i love you soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much

hold on all girl fan my JB,JB was mine is mine & always be mine mine mine mine

Justin Bieber -100000000000000000000000000000000000000000

oh you are so cute i love your hairstyle
Fan from Hamilton, Ont 4 weeks ago

Justin,

Your music, videos, dance and inspiration to others is spot on.

One thing though, dont forget your heritage, your roots here in Canada. Put us(Canada) on the stage with you! Let the world know that you are a proud Canadian. Just One Time someone famous like you is proud of where you are from(even though the government isnt all that great).

All in all keep up the great music!!! The world is yours Justin!!!
Justin Bieber s fan! 4 weeks ago

hi!i am old ten year,but i love Justin Bieber!he has amazing voice!i live in Serbia.he is sweet,but much older than me.i am not sad,i am not crazy for him.but he is much cute.for me,his best song is SOMEBODY TO LOVE,but all his song is amazing!kiss from Serbia
ashley 4 weeks ago

HI!i am Justin's big fan!he has amazing voice and he is cute!
akome bieber 3 weeks ago

i love justin bieber .>>>>

soooOO MUCH . .

he is MY EVERYTHING !!!!
kylie 3 weeks ago

u girls r obsessed his just a ordinary teen like the rest of us.
notmyname 3 weeks ago

that biography really helped thanks
JB's fan in Serbia 3 weeks ago

Hi guys.Justin has amazing voice!He is best singer ever!!!I'm old ten years,but i love Justin.He is best singer ever!!!KISS From Serbia!!!
Jasmin 3 weeks ago

ehhh he's mine :)) not yours :p
Haylee 3 weeks ago

HAhaha , justin Bieber is really cuute obviously . And he has an amazing voice . it would be so awesome too actually meet him (:
Nique 3 weeks ago

I luv Justin Bieber. He's great n by the way girl that knows all bout him his height is actually 5'7
fatmire 3 weeks ago

its very beutiful
fatmire 3 weeks ago

i love youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
hannah 3 weeks ago

ohh my gesh ..he so handsome!!!!!!!!!
cathrine 3 weeks ago

hey guys im also notmyname
cat s 2 weeks ago

hey jb ur hooooooot i love u
sapphire 2 weeks ago

he is the best of the best better than that bester of the bester. he is so hot and cute and ...... that's it i can't think of any thing else can you?
Jada 2 weeks ago

JB ur so awesoome!! my bday is in march too AND my fave color really is purple yaaay. anyway i really love u, like in a like like way u noe... Also people stop killlin urselves he doesn't even noe u people so calm down.. we all wish he was ours so we all understand... anyway I loveeeeee YOOOOOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!! muahh
NARENDRA ROY (NEPAL) 2 weeks ago

hy jb u r the best man
stephanie 2 weeks ago

you are hoooooot and a awsome singer and youall back off he is mine. ps. i love your song baby. i think you are my baby
#1 bieber fan 2 weeks ago

Hi Justin I am one of your number 1 fans and would like to meet you one day, because that would be so awesome!
resha_bieber 13 days ago

hi justin

i'very2 like your song

and ilove you justin bieber

justin i luv uu
ruby 12 days ago

justin!!!!!!!!!!u r da sweetest thing i'v ever heard of!!

u rock!!! i just loooooovee u........

keep rockin...........
MRS NANDANI BIEBER 12 days ago

HEY JUSTIN I AM FROM INDIA I LOVE U AND WANT TO MEET U
maria 12 days ago

my live is you li

ve my world is you world

lovemy(K)(L)
alyssa(; 10 days ago

omg i actually love this kidd so much, im doing my speech on him at school (L)(:

and yeah hes the best kidd in life.

im hooking up with this kidd that looks juss like him (LL) I went to your concert and it was AMAZING! you are the cuttest thing on earthhh! no wonder your always on the front cover of a magazine(L):)
nicole 10 days ago

ur so cute. love ya!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
bmarry 9 days ago

justin bieber
minu 7 days ago

i m ur biggest fan. i also like purple colour the most. all ur songs in the album 'my world' r my favourite. the most i like is the song 'one time'. i m only of 13.n ur in my hearts very special place n iiiiiiiiii lllllllllllooooooovvvvvvvvvvvvveeeeeeeeeee uuuuuuuuuuuu aaaaaaaaaaaa lllllllloooooooottttttttttttt...........
justin biber 7 days ago

u are da best u are so fit i luv u
Mrs JBiess 6 days ago

I LOVE u sooo much! So i wanna ask u will u MARRY me???

u r sooooo cute LOVE U SOOO!!!
selena lopez 4 days ago

i love you justin bieber forever
selena lopez 4 days ago

i love you justin bieber forever and i love you so much and you so cute
Patricia 4 days ago

i think that justin bieber has a very good talent and how he got discovered was awsome how he got discoveredd i mean how kool will that be if osmeone just calls your mom and tells her that they want to help your futuree :D
sweet 4 days ago

jb is so so so cute and hot and sweet!!

love all your songs such as baby,pray,latin girl and more!!

o.m.g..i hope i can meet you somewhere !!!!

love you foreva!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! -xo-
bubbles96 2 days ago

I reaily like you but haven't ever been to one of your concerts yet but hope i will soon, and my best friend is one of your biggest fans in 6th grade she said she is going to marry you and now we are both in 8th grade. When i get to go to one of your concerts i am going to deffinety going to bring her with me. :)LOVE YA LOTZ:)
rutujakand 34 hours ago

jb ur the best.when i heard ur one song "baby"i was gone mad i could not sleep at night.my dream is to meet u.I JUST LOVE U JB.UR THE BEST OF ALL..
edona 9 hours ago

I am from kosovo I listen Justin Biber and he is very famous and popular when i listen Justin Biber i was so exiting just continue Justin you are singing marvelous
~idk who wrote this

Thank~u for reading this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Imprint

Publication Date: 02-05-2011

All Rights Reserved

Next Page
Page 1 /