My Name Was Armagan

By:
My Name Was Armagan
This is the story of a little girl named Armagan who lived in Afghanistan. Then the soldiers came...

Posts and Comments
Important Post
robbedbygreed

This was written very well. You explained the pain of war in the mind of an innocent child.

I do find it hard to imagine any American soldier doing the horrible things that you described, as I am an American myself, and thought I was never in the war, I hope that this could never have happened.

But you have shown the value of life. The soldiers in your story have been corrupted by war, though I hope not every soldier's mind... Show more

Important Post
taylorcasey1.

that is so sad i am heart broken you should write more i cant even master your skills.

Important Post
iloveyou143

WTF Y DID THEY DO THAT WTHELL THAT IS SO FUCKEN UNCOOL URG THEY SHOULD GET THERE PENIS BLOWN OFF DAMNIT

Important Post
composer

Stories of war are horrible. they leave a bitter taste in one's mouth. The sad state of affairs, the injustices, the death and destruction. they elicit a lot of emotions mostly negative.

But your tale brings out a sadness as well- it makes the reader a part of the village. It helps them feel what the character feel.

Well done.

Important Post
xxblackvenomxx

the book was really touching. War is a very stupid thing. It'd best to just have a battle, not a war. because battles end.

Important Post
xmeli.j.nightlyx

It was very well written. Very sad as well. War is cruel and always has been. The sad part are always the civilians who fall under the casualty of something so evil like war. Job well done.

Important Post
sereni

I agree with Marc. War is never fare and I think should be averted when it can. My brother fought in the war and has never been the same he never talks about it. He came back a changed man as I am sure many do.

To ensure optimal functioning, our website uses cookies. By using the website you agree to the use of cookies. More info
OK
Top of page
No Thumbnail Remove Please choose a reason Please enter the place in the book. en en_US