Kat and Sable

By:
User: dr.wardha
Kat and Sable
A story of a child's love for her favorite mare.

Posts and Comments
Important Post
Deleted User

What a lovely story of friendship. It deserved to win, you told the story really well.

1 Comment
This comment was deleted.
Important Post
divyarathore

I have always liked your writing ...definitely goin to read it...for sure its gonna to be gud

Important Post
composer

This is me thumping your back as Kat's was. I don't know what to say- I felt like I was at the foaling.

Important Post
hitalot

You are very dear'
There is no one writing out there quite like you'
I'm a strong supporter'

Mario William Vitale

Important Post
dr.wardha

rochelle...i am grateful for your wonderful feedback...wonderful friends such as Val and good constructive feedback from wonderful people like yourself ,Kathy and Bek,Patrick,Junie and Paula have made it so interesting to be productive and involved on bookrix. thank you so much.

Important Post
tina2010

This is a nice story. I like the uniqueness of your book cover. Great layout, too!

Important Post
dr.wardha

for taking out the time to read and constructively criticise...i shall definitely read up on using the "Comma" effectively..oh and thank you for appreciating the art work in the book..yes,he is indeed very,very talented,and kind enough to take out the time to help with my work..he's a physician too so talented he is indeed. cheers bek!

Important Post
rebekahjennings

Hi Dr Wardha,

I am sorry I couldn't get to your story in time for your contest.

I like the cover art and the page backgrounds.

I like the fast pace in your opening. A bit of repetition. I like the name--Sable. I like your narrative voice. Some reading up about comma use would benefit the story.

I think you have 'shown' your story in all the right places. And, 'told' in all the right places.

Good luck for your contest,

PS. I simply... Show more

Show Additional Posts
To ensure optimal functioning, our website uses cookies. By using the website you agree to the use of cookies. More info
OK
Top of page
No Thumbnail Remove Please choose a reason Please enter the place in the book. en en_US