The Shiny Blue Ring

By:
The Shiny Blue Ring
A young boy named Jay finds a Shiny Blue Ring. He and his cousin had the chance of a lifetime to experience the joy of having whatever they wanted in life.

Keywords: 
boy, ring, family
Posts and Comments
Important Post
Glynis Rankin

This was a lovely story Tonya! It made me wish I was a child again full of imagination and wishes!

Important Post
E.K. Perkins

This was a great story and in my genre choice to! As I said on your other book, punctuation needs some help.
I also noticed that I got confused on the magic part. To me, it was just like BAM and suddenly they knew the rings were magic. You should explain and go into detail about how they found out that the rings were magic.
Oh and that's just an idea, you don't have to follow it if you don't want to.
Great story,
Icygem1300

Important Post
UniquePoet60

Yes. I know we all would like to have a Shiny Blue Ring. I am working on a follow-up to this story. Thank you for the comments, compliment and heart.

Important Post
elizabethsfirst

I enjoyed this delightful story. It made me feel like a kid again & i wanted a shiny blue ring...

LaJune Marie

Important Post
UniquePoet60

Sorry, I did not answer sooner, but sure you can have a shiny blue ring too. :)

Important Post
UniquePoet60

Thank you so much for taking the time to read and comment on my story. I am glad that you and your granddaughter like it. :)

Show Additional Posts
To ensure optimal functioning, our website uses cookies. By using the website you agree to the use of cookies. More info
OK
Top of page
No Thumbnail Remove Please choose a reason Please enter the place in the book. en en_US