MY little BLACK BOOK TO SUCCESS

By:
MY little BLACK BOOK TO SUCCESS
The backbone of a country’s economic and future growth is in its small and mid-sized companies, but so many of these never survive or even make a profit. This must change today in order for a country’s future tomorrows. Tom Marquardt, The Profit Repairman®, addresses this crisis and offers over fifty rock-solid, time-tested corrective action plans in My Little Black Book to Success. By identifying core areas for businesses to increase their success rates, Tom offers proven blueprints for small to medium-sized businesses in operations, sales and marketing, human resources, and accounting departments. Drawing from his experience as a successful business owner and consultant, Tom gives hands-on, ready to implement strategies to increase the bottom line, change flat revenue growth, and save your company’s fate. If you’re a current leader or looking to become one, this is the book for you! Let the advice in My Little Black Book to Success help you stop biting your nails and start sharpening your claws today!

Posts and Comments
Important Post
deborap

To be a succesful writer, you may need to promote, and to do that, you may need guidance. There are a lot of books and pages doing that, i just wanted to share with you a bestseller, so that you can check and be a successful blogger and raise the area of your readers. Well, you will get it for free(on Amazon it costs 25$) Anyway, i found it and thought, why not share it, i may help someone. Thanks !
Link: ... Show more

Important Post
Nini

I just read 4 page and now can't stop reading it, really good book..inspirational

Important Post
ambersims

Thanks for posting the book on BookRix! I'm really looking forward to taking a look! Of course I added it to my favorites, so I can visit it as I have time! I'm a small biz owner, so you understand ;-) lol!

I've got to identify core ideas as you point out, that's really true!

Important Post
sowjanya

i learn to improve my life style in this book & this book is inspiration to all women beings thanks very much to author thanks alot sowj

Important Post
lindalili

this book teach me a lot of thing about how to succes in life! you should try it too hope you love it .

Important Post
scottallen

Glad to see more business books on here. You had me committed to reading it at the dedication (note my name!).

I particularly appreciated some of the X/Y section in which you went with good, sound, advice, not over-hyped trends, e.g., "First, Break All the Rules" may sound great as a book title, but in reality, all those people Buckingham cites in the book first understood what the rules were and had succeeded within them,... Show more

1 Comment
Balaji

Hi the text are not readable, please advice how to make it properly so I can read

To ensure optimal functioning, our website uses cookies. By using the website you agree to the use of cookies. More info
OK
Top of page
No Thumbnail Remove Please choose a reason Please enter the place in the book. en en_US