Forgetting My Past

By:
Forgetting My Past
A boss/intern romance with a twist.....
Macey Aggorio just wanted a normal life. So when she's given the opportunity to be an intern at a major law firm, she's ecstatic. It couldn't be anymore perfect, right? Wrong. Macey's boss is a total jerk. His problems always seem to get him into a temper that he happens to dump onto Macey. She's taken it many times before, but it's the last straw. So what happens when she puts her foot down, only to be almost run over by a car. Somehow, she's saved, not by an EMT, or a doctor. No, she's saved by her guardian angel, who's on a mission. In order to save both the humans legally, according to guardian angel law, he must show them their pasts so that the two may alter the future, and not die in the car accident. Thus, Macey is taken back to her terrible past. And she's not going alone. Her boss, the devilishly handsome, Mr. Liam McHale is going with her. What happens when he sees another side of the annoying intern he has to put up with? Will their hatred take a complete U-turn once they both see each other's pasts? Or will digging into their dirt cause more problems than before?
A romance like no other, Forgetting My Past will have you spiraling into their lives, with their deepest secrets, and deepest scars, and maybe, just maybe, a little romance along the way.

Keywords: 
Romance, Fantasy, Time Travel, Love
Posts and Comments
Important Post
kkat616

Any chance you'll be updating anytime soon?

1 Comment
soccerluv4

It's currently on hold for now as I have to work through this story when I get the chance! Sorry for the last minute update!

Important Post
babygurl3385

can u let me kno when u write more...

4 Comments
soccerluv4

Sure! I hopefully will be updating all my books this weekend

layal

plz update its been three years

R.E. Cooper

pax update, it has been seven years, I guess it would make sense if you didn't, but it would be great if you did...

sammyp

u r an amazing writer keep up the good work. And plsssss finish your books they are all amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

To ensure optimal functioning, our website uses cookies. By using the website you agree to the use of cookies. More info
OK
Top of page
No Thumbnail Remove Please choose a reason Please enter the place in the book. en en_US