The Drive To My Friend Burton's House

I am a hopeless romantic. By:
User: sereni
The Drive To My Friend Burton's House
Getting away to get over lost love.

Posts and Comments
Important Post
sereni

Thank you Gooduklady I appreciate your reading my story and realize you are much more talented than I.I think in all my excitement my grammatical errors were made in my rush to finish and submit the story.

Important Post
sereni

Thank you so Paula much glad you enjoyed my story. I love getting the star!

Important Post
paulashene

your descriptions are great and loved the ending or beginning as it may be.

I concur with all who wrote you notes before mine...Paula

Important Post
gooduklady

There are several words that I would change to make the work flow better....and some punctuation fixes. I have sent them to you privately.

Important Post
lazarus67

Your FIRST story...OMG...wow, as my two good friends...Patty and Paige said "You ARE a writer".
Need to read more...because I too am a romantic at heart.
Laszlo
Ps I gave you 4 on 'concept' only because it isn't finished(in my opinion)

1 Comment
sereni

I like to have the reader imagine what comes next. I did have help so this isn't just me I would not have attempted this on my own.I have ideas just need to get into story form. Thanks again for reading it. Serena :-)

Important Post
sereni

Paige thank you for taking time from your busy schedule and for the encouraging words.

Important Post
sereni

This was hard for me thank you P. for all your time and help

To ensure optimal functioning, our website uses cookies. By using the website you agree to the use of cookies. More info
OK
Top of page
No Thumbnail Remove Please choose a reason Please enter the place in the book. en en_US