Daisies

By:
User: ichigo513
Daisies
Allison dubosky is a young girl living in Poland during World War II. She dreams of being an Olimpic runner , but has to put her dreams last when her parents disappear. So for her own safty she goes to live with her grandmother in Italy. she starts to lose hope that her life will return to normal ,but later finds that life can be enjoyed in the toughest times.

Posts and Comments
Important Post
suelange

I loved the story but found the lack of editing annoying. PLEASE edit your book and clean up the misspellings and grammar problems. It will make it so much better.

1 Comment
This comment was deleted.
Important Post
Rgabel

You have written with feeling. It looks like you have also done some fine research. It is an interesting subject you have chosen and you write well. You need to do what we all do, get a good friend to proof read for you. You have a talent for story telling. Keep writing! Robynn

Important Post
karin513

great book!!! and I think you GRAMMER is just fine!!! can't wait for updats!!!!

Important Post
lazarus67

Samantha, this story, inspite of all its grammatical and spelling errors, is truly great. I read every word.
You should really get someone to proofread it. I often do the same . No matter how careful I may be, someone will always find some mistakes.
Keep writing,
Laz

Important Post
supergirl513

dude!!! you went crazy wrighting this!!!! haha you hade to look up evry little thing to make sure that the thing was used in world war 2!!!!!

Important Post
ichigo513

yes. the book is on going. i've been trying to update but i had no internet for afew months. ill update soon.=)

To ensure optimal functioning, our website uses cookies. By using the website you agree to the use of cookies. More info
OK
Top of page
No Thumbnail Remove Please choose a reason Please enter the place in the book. en en_US