The Real Cinderella

By:
The Real Cinderella
Every little girl dreams of becoming a princess. For this little girl, that dreams is as far from reality as possible. And yet...

The journey begins, for even Cinderella started out with her face dirty and her feet bare.


***Please note: This is a rough draft and not the final edition of the book.***

Posts and Comments
Important Post
Altho

Is this book Completed?

2 Comments
stevie.grace

Unfortunately, no... I hand-write everything as part of my process, and my son (3 at the time) got into about 7 chapters' worth of un-typed material. Lost all of it... Eventually I'll get my mojo back.

This comment was deleted.
Important Post
mkidd6

Amazing! I literally could not stop reading! You had me from the first page. This is an incredible story and the life you breathed into your characters just blew me away. Can't wait to read more! Just one thing . . . Hurry! :D

Important Post
countrygirl19

i loved it! and i cant wait till you write more! i could picture everything clearly and kept me interested! everything just seemed so real and like i was actually there watching it all. please let me know when you write more :)

Important Post
stevie.grace

Your comment really means a lot! I'm such a perfectionist that, to me, this book is scarily bare. That you thought so highly of it is such an encouragement! I hope to have more up soon. :)

Important Post
goldfishlover

This was awesome- no- better than awesome. I could picture everything; it was like TV in my head! Please write more and keep me updated!

Important Post
jaianna.25

this part was interesting love to read more of your work stevie not the real cinderella another book.

Important Post
jaianna.25

this part was interesting love to read more of your work stevie not the real cinderella another book.

Important Post
Deleted User

rite mooooorrrrrreeeeeeeeeeee!!!

Important Post
scribbler79

I'm on tenterhooks to see how this story ends!
This is a very interesting interpretation of the 'Cinderella' story, what with the protagonist being born into slavery as part of what can only be described as a caste system, and then auctioned off as a slave later in life. It was probably only logical, but I'm hooked nonetheless.

Show Additional Posts
To ensure optimal functioning, our website uses cookies. By using the website you agree to the use of cookies. More info
OK
Top of page
No Thumbnail Remove Please choose a reason Please enter the place in the book. en en_US