KINERJA PASAR DAN INFORMASI AKUNTANSI SEBAGAI PEMBENTUK PORTOFOLIO SAHAM

By:
User: rowland
KINERJA PASAR DAN INFORMASI AKUNTANSI SEBAGAI PEMBENTUK PORTOFOLIO SAHAM
This study aimed to a stock portfolio formed with composite of companies market (PER, PBV, ROE, EPS, PSR, and B/M, VaR) and accounting performance (ROE, and EPS) also their market capitalization in Indonesia Stock Exchange period 2003-2006. Some clarification need to achieved, such as: real difference among variabel refer to their market capitalization and influence of predictor to stock return. The result show; a) Levenne-test confirmed there is no significant influence relatively to variabel refer to their market capitalization; b) Simultaneously, the predictors have a significant influence to stock return in each period, but partially only 4 variable having an significant effect to return i.e (VaR, B/ M, and PER, and PBV). Hereinafter, the performance of selected portfolio (based on their rank) were evaluated (Sharpe-Index, Treynor-Index, and Jensen-Apha). The evaluation result conclude that stock portfolio formed refer to their market capitalization and composite of market and accounting performance do not at moment’s notice guarantee will yield an consensus of subject about accepted risk which reliable versus expected return.

Posts and Comments
Important Post
Deleted User

【≽ܫ≼】 ︀➯ www.date4fuq.com?_ebook-rowland-b-f-pasaribu-mm-kinerja-pasar-dan-informasi-akuntansi-sebagai-pembentuk-portofolio-saham

To ensure optimal functioning, our website uses cookies. By using the website you agree to the use of cookies. More info
OK
Top of page
No Thumbnail Remove Please choose a reason Please enter the place in the book. en en_US