"Left Out in the Cold"

A betrayal of our homeless animals By:
"Left Out in the Cold"
A poetic tribute to homeless and abandoned animals.
A collection of short-story poems, meant to honor some of the animals I had come to know and love. This book also carries with it a message of hope for the future of all animal ahelters.

Posts and Comments
Important Post
lovingempath

The whole point behind this collection, was to make it just sad enough to engage emotions. I may move on to something more positive, in the near future :)

Robin

Important Post
evelynlouise

this was a sad book but most of all it hits you in the heart. i have give a home to a dog that was abused and she still with me today. but your right they all dont get that chance and thats so sad.

Important Post
urmomsucks

Wow, i haven't felt this bad before, I would like to help the homeless dogs and cats to get a home.

Important Post
ashleyu

i love this book. it made me cry. i heard a similar story about a dog left to freeze near where i live.

Important Post
BookRix

I volunteered at an animal shelter for 7 years and saw the good bad and ugly. This book made me cry and I prey every day that one day there will never be homeless, abused, neglected animals in this world.
Touching poems.

Important Post
kittiesrawesomeb

Beautiful poems.
Everything had feeling, and I almost cried for a few.
You are talented, but that's besides the point, the animals deserve better lives. Very few think of what they would be feeling if they were in there shoes-- er, paws.

Important Post
spirit.of.the.stars.

this made me cry, it is so sad. Kudos for writing this small tribute to all the neglected, unwanted animals of the world. They truly deserve better than the misfortunes that have befallen many of these poor animals.

Show Additional Posts
To ensure optimal functioning, our website uses cookies. By using the website you agree to the use of cookies. More info
OK
Top of page
No Thumbnail Remove Please choose a reason Please enter the place in the book. en en_US