Soul Paintings
In diesem Buch sind ausschliesslich Pastell Malereien von mir zu sehen, wobei die allermeisten rein intuitiv entstanden sind. Ich habe diese zudem mit kurzen inspirierenden Gedanken versehen.
Eine deutsche Version ist in Arbeit.....

Posts and Comments
Important Post
Deleted User

◔_◔ ︀↪ ︀➭ WWW.FANTAZM.ONLINE?_ebook-renate-m-kaufmann-soul-paintings

Important Post
MontClair

I thoroughly enjoyed reading this, I was so eager to get to the next page and the paintings were interesting to interpret.

2 Comments
This comment was deleted.
Deleted User

◔_◔ ︀↪ ︀➭ WWW.FANTAZM.ONLINE?renatekaufmannarts_1240162159.1844160557

Important Post
Angel of Love

Wundervolle Bilder, sehr berührend. Ich liebe Deine Farben und wie Du sie miteinander komponierst... Einfach toll!

Important Post
lazarus67

I like your use of strong colors. Also I see that you haven stuck to one type of painting. There are hints of some great artists...such as Klimt etc.
Well done.

Important Post
nonalynn9

This is a delightful and deep book. It will take more than one reading to understand the wisdom of each quote written by the author. The art work is beautiful and needs to be thought about deeply in order to fully absorb the meaning. It is a great book for meditating. This book is very positive and uplifting...the sort of book that can cure a bad mood and get you into a positive and happier frame of mind.

Important Post
stevie21236

A pleasant book of art combined with messages of wisdom, inspiration, meditation.

Important Post
findevogel

Wundervoll! Harmonie zwischen Text und Bild!
Gern hätte ich dir gern einen weiteren Stern gegeben.

Important Post
shivshankarsingh

How beautiful and so simple.A great combination of paintings and narration that reaches the inner depths.It is calming going through these astonishing paintings.

Important Post
pikachu

Beautiful and simple explanation of the soul thru words and paintings.

Important Post
gurashlak

You have written & explain the life in a very beautiful way & paintings are excellent in depicting the soul.

Show Additional Posts
To ensure optimal functioning, our website uses cookies. By using the website you agree to the use of cookies. More info
OK
Top of page
No Thumbnail Remove Please choose a reason Please enter the place in the book. en en_US