Shame

What is Sarah hiding? By:
Shame
Sarah Grayden is called away from class to see some visitors at the office of her high school. Who has come to see her and what secret does she hide behind her shame.

Posts and Comments
Important Post
yahayagata

My name is Zahara. I'm looking for a good relationship with you and I have something very important to discuss with you, please contact me here, then I can tell you more about myself, for me to send you my pictures ok, reply me through my private mail box ( harunizahara@gmail.com

Important Post
Mihilo

the feelings of Sarah and how she reacted stand out so well. Sadly it is too bad she left. Hope a sequel is in the works.

Important Post
BonnanAngel

I agree, nice story! Check out mine!

My Free Kindle: Jennifer Foor- Letting Go (Mitchell Family #1) - (Mitchell Family #6) https://myfreekindle.blogspot.de/2017/09/jennifer-foor-letting-go-mitchell.html Download Jennifer Foor- Letting Go (Mitchell Family #1) and all mitchell family books and series Jennifer Foor - Folding Hearts (Mitchell Family #2) Jennifer Foor - Raging Love (A Mitchell Family #3) Jennifer Foor - Risking Fate (Mitchell Family#4) Jennifer Foor - Wrapping Up (Mitchell Family 4.5) Jennifer Foor - Wanting More (Mitchell Family #5) Jennifer Foor - Saving Us (Mitchell Family #6) . Savanna Tate has loved the same guy since she was 14yrs old. Now she and Tyler are in their second year of college. While Savanna is concentrating on maintaining her high grade point average and academic scholarship, Tyler is busy partying with his frat brothers and screwing around on his girlfriend behind her back. Savanna decides they need a break, just so she can focus and maybe change his mind about his priorities.
1 Comment
This comment was deleted.
Important Post
Rajdev

Good story, I like the book, and there is another best book to read is The Perfect Author, you can read it on http://theperfectauthor.in Really mind blowing, worth to read.

The Perfect Author - Story About An Excellent Story By Best Author http://theperfectauthor.in The Perfect Author is a Mythical Fiction, Web Story.It is an Artistically creative Novel about the Best Story about the Best Book written by the Best Author.
1 Comment
This comment was deleted.
Important Post
Deleted User

It's kind of losting connectiin story and this complex words...

1 Comment
This comment was deleted.
Important Post
Raynes

Why I cant download?

1 Comment
This comment was deleted.
Important Post
kate

i wish to know more about story.

1 Comment
This comment was deleted.
Important Post
Butterfly

It has an abrupt ending, however, nice plot :)

1 Comment
This comment was deleted.
Important Post
L. Mohamed

I think you should write more, like what happens to Sarah next and all.

1 Comment
This comment was deleted.
Important Post
Deleted User

This account covers a moment in time, sort of a time capsule. I found it believable and it moved me as such portraits do. I think it was well written. Thank you for sharing.

1 Comment
This comment was deleted.
Show Additional Posts
To ensure optimal functioning, our website uses cookies. By using the website you agree to the use of cookies. More info
OK
Top of page
No Thumbnail Remove Please choose a reason Please enter the place in the book. en en_US