Choking On Air
Jessie's mother and sister visit her at the clinic that is treating her dual diagnoses - Anorexia and Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder. Her treatment requires she join them for a meal at the cafeteria.

But why can't Jessie eat? And what's wrong with the air?

Posts and Comments
Important Post
bookluver2000

I really enjoyed reading that! you had great imagery! im going to look at your other writings right now :)

1 Comment
This comment was deleted.
Important Post
blackbeard

Simple and compelling. A realistic trip into the mind of an anorexic. Very well written. I enjoyed reading it.

Jack

Important Post
devilsangel4

Love the way you think and how your able to describe it to feel like im her. Its different but completely unique!

Important Post
aparna1988

wz a gud buk..jst wish it wz a lil longr..den kud hv knwn mre wt da charactr goes thru..did u ryt diz stry frm sm real inspiration..? nice..

1 Comment
rebekahjennings

Thanks for comment.

This story is fictional, however, I got the idea from something I read about.

Bek :)

Important Post
ambalamb

I can relate too well to this story. So well written and just like the thoughts of a person in the eye of the anorexia storm.

Important Post
tiffany.jimenez

This story story captured my curiosity of what's going to happen next. Hated to see it end so soon.

Show Additional Posts
To ensure optimal functioning, our website uses cookies. By using the website you agree to the use of cookies. More info
OK
Top of page
No Thumbnail Remove Please choose a reason Please enter the place in the book. en en_US