Composting: The Easy Way

By:
Composting: The Easy Way

Dear Reader,

Let me start with a situation that I went through a couple of months ago. I was travelling on the highway, and noticed that there were piles of organic waste in a landfill site. The organic waste, which contained fruits and vegetables, was just sitting in the middle of the landfill amongst toxic waste and plastic garbage. 

I knew that a lot of this material could in fact be composted. After going home, I did a little bit of research, and found that around a quarter of the waste material in landfills was organic waste which could have been composted, instead of being sent to the landfill. 

I wanted to do something about this, so I decided to make my own composting bin. Naturally, there would be challenges throughout the process. I live in a high-rise apartment, so there were 2 challenges: space, and the smell. I decided to tackle both of these challenges, by making a composting bin which took up a little bit of space, and produced no smell at all. 

 

Have you wondered why this is an e-book, and not an actual book? 

That's because I tried to be as sustainable as possible while completing my project. Making an e-book saves a lot of paper, and is environmentally-friendly. Throughout this book and guide, you will find that I have reused material as well to be sustainable. 

 

This book is intended to be a helpful guide for home composting. In this e-book, you will find detailed steps and photos on how to compost at your home, and see results within one week. 

I hope you find this book easy to navigate, and enjoy reading this book!

Happy composting!

 


Posts and Comments
To ensure optimal functioning, our website uses cookies. By using the website you agree to the use of cookies. More info
OK
Top of page
No Thumbnail Remove Please choose a reason Please enter the place in the book. en en_US