Plan B
The inmates are revolting, and it's not going to be pretty in this tension-filled escapade that might surprise you. Edge-of-your-seat action with a bit of humor thrown in.

This eBook is available at the following stores (among others):

and in many other eBook-stores

$0.99
Posts and Comments
Important Post
RebeckDawn

Loved it! I was wondering how they planned to use "the muscle" to get across the river... and I honestly didn't see this coming! Great book!

2 Comments
This comment was deleted.
Important Post
Deleted User

You pulled it off Preston! Suckered us all with a great little tail, sorry, tale.

Important Post
felixthecat

Preston...absolutely wonderful! Like everyone else, you had me until the very end...and what an end. Not only what "they" actually were, but their monikers, lol. I saw the four of them in the bay perfectly.

Two things: I said, "Hmm...Alcatraz has been closed for years. Something wrong here..." And, "No one makes a swimming getaway in that bay..."

SURPRISE!!!!!! :

Excellent!

Important Post
lenora.books

Ha! Funny, nice twist! But the Monkees were afraid of water...remember how they ran back when the waves came in? lol. A great read, loved the humour combined with tension.

Important Post
stormstar1

Preston, this story was very humorous and well thought out. The joke may be subtle to some people, but I got it very well. I feel sorry for the people who had to read it again to get the joke. Great job. Keep up the good work.

Important Post
l.vamp

Very well done :D Very good amount of detail and it was just so good. Thumbs up! P.S. It's funny because there is a spanish band called Plan B so I thought the book would be about that. ;)

Important Post
gooduklady

Again, one of my favorite writers has written a clever yarn, designed to put us off guard...send us down the wrong path...and make us laugh uproariously at the end.

As usual, you have written with perfection...nary an error to be found..and combined humor with an ending that I definitely did not anticipate.

An A+ for PLAN B!

Show Additional Posts
To ensure optimal functioning, our website uses cookies. By using the website you agree to the use of cookies. More info
OK
Top of page
No Thumbnail Remove prandall_1326217780.3359680176 978-3-7309-1464-9 Please choose a reason Please enter the place in the book. en en_US