The Slave

Kim Long---- This book is still in process of being completed please note if any errors or mistake will be fixed.. thank you By:
User: ladypixie
The Slave
Kim Long just turned eighteen years old my foster mother walk in my bedroom. she grabbing me by long chestnut brown hair. Pushing down me on my knees. Pulling down her soaks wet black silk panties..

Posts and Comments
Important Post
BonnanAngel

Shht, if you really like erotica, sex and a book to fire you up, and make you wet to the bone, then check it here:
https://myfreekindle.blogspot.de/2017/09/jennifer-foor-letting-go-mitchell.html

My Free Kindle: Jennifer Foor- Letting Go (Mitchell Family #1) - (Mitchell Family #6) https://myfreekindle.blogspot.de/2017/09/jennifer-foor-letting-go-mitchell.html Download Jennifer Foor- Letting Go (Mitchell Family #1) and all mitchell family books and series Jennifer Foor - Folding Hearts (Mitchell Family #2) Jennifer Foor - Raging Love (A Mitchell Family #3) Jennifer Foor - Risking Fate (Mitchell Family#4) Jennifer Foor - Wrapping Up (Mitchell Family 4.5) Jennifer Foor - Wanting More (Mitchell Family #5) Jennifer Foor - Saving Us (Mitchell Family #6) . Savanna Tate has loved the same guy since she was 14yrs old. Now she and Tyler are in their second year of college. While Savanna is concentrating on maintaining her high grade point average and academic scholarship, Tyler is busy partying with his frat brothers and screwing around on his girlfriend behind her back. Savanna decides they need a break, just so she can focus and maybe change his mind about his priorities.
Important Post
Deleted User

This book needs a lot of work but the raw material is there to tell a story. You really should clean it up, Kim. It would make it much more readable and is fairly easy to do now before you add to it.

1 Comment
ladypixie

sure i know it needs work but i haven't had the time for it lately.

Show Additional Posts
To ensure optimal functioning, our website uses cookies. By using the website you agree to the use of cookies. More info
OK
Top of page
No Thumbnail Remove Please choose a reason Please enter the place in the book. en en_US