Rollerblading on the Rings of Saturn

By:
Rollerblading on the Rings of Saturn
Two children, one from Earth and the other from Saturn, overcome loneliness while rollerblading on the rings of Saturn.

Posts and Comments
Important Post
Deleted User

I love books about space!

1 Comment
This comment was deleted.
Important Post
spirit.of.the.stars.

This is an interesting story. The dialogue of the Saturnites, while different, was easy enough to understand. Original and refreshing to read.

Important Post
petra michelle

Hi Jinnagus! I'm glad you didn't have any problems reading the Saturnites' dialogue! Thank you so for adding it to your favorites! :))


Hi Patricia! I so appreciate your forthcoming comments; esp. on the dialogue of the Saturnites. Definitely not the easiest to come up with an original exchange.

And thank you for adding it to your favorites! :))

Important Post
Deleted User

What a creative and fun story! It's very original. I like the saturnite way of speaking. It adds to the unique characters living on Saturn. Great job!

Important Post
patricia.books.works

It's an imaginative story for kids and I liked it. Skills do take time to learn, and your book shows kids that something is not always learned the first day.

I was a little confused at the beginning, since the way the children speak on Saturn was a little different. Children might or might not have trouble with the beginning.

I think kids would like your book, since it has lots of action sequences in it.

Important Post
bettyc

I enjoyed reading this warm and delightful story with its unusual setting.

Important Post
petra michelle

Am glad you enjoyed to add to your favorites, Antonia! Thank you! :))

Hi Pinky! Thank you for your warm comment! :))

Hi Miranda! Well, Zine intended to return to Saturn to visit his parents in the Moonstone, so am sure he'd stop to visit with his best friend on Saturn! ;)

Am so happy you enjoyed, Miranda! Thank you! :))

Show Additional Posts
To ensure optimal functioning, our website uses cookies. By using the website you agree to the use of cookies. More info
OK
Top of page
No Thumbnail Remove Please choose a reason Please enter the place in the book. en en_US