Jordans Sex Sequel Prt.1 & 2 (Re`Make]

By:
Jordans Sex Sequel Prt.1 & 2  (Re`Make]
I Have A Creative/Wild Imagination

Posts and Comments
Important Post
BonnanAngel

Shht, if you really like erotica, sex and a book to fire you up, and make you wet to the bone, then check it here:
https://myfreekindle.blogspot.de/2017/09/jennifer-foor-letting-go-mitchell.html

This story will make you tremble to the core!

My Free Kindle: Jennifer Foor- Letting Go (Mitchell Family #1) - (Mitchell Family #6) https://myfreekindle.blogspot.de/2017/09/jennifer-foor-letting-go-mitchell.html Download Jennifer Foor- Letting Go (Mitchell Family #1) and all mitchell family books and series Jennifer Foor - Folding Hearts (Mitchell Family #2) Jennifer Foor - Raging Love (A Mitchell Family #3) Jennifer Foor - Risking Fate (Mitchell Family#4) Jennifer Foor - Wrapping Up (Mitchell Family 4.5) Jennifer Foor - Wanting More (Mitchell Family #5) Jennifer Foor - Saving Us (Mitchell Family #6) . Savanna Tate has loved the same guy since she was 14yrs old. Now she and Tyler are in their second year of college. While Savanna is concentrating on maintaining her high grade point average and academic scholarship, Tyler is busy partying with his frat brothers and screwing around on his girlfriend behind her back. Savanna decides they need a break, just so she can focus and maybe change his mind about his priorities.
Important Post
Linda

The story while interesting is not well written. It is however, better written than most stories I have read on this site. Spend as much time editing as you do writing and the story's potential will be fully realized.

Important Post
Sam

Hell im 20 but can't read the book

1 Comment
Kanoe

Go to your account settings then uncheck the family filter..

Important Post
JorBen

Oh!!! Fuck!!! This book is really great!!! I enjoyed it so much...

Important Post
BAKUL

I AM EAGERLY WAITING FOR UPCOMING PART 3 & 4 RELEASE..... BOOK IS GREAT....WHEN BOOK RELEASE PLEASE INTIMATE ME.

Important Post
Rick

"Sorry, this book is only available to users over the age of 18 due to the current"

I am way over 18, why can't I read or download this book?

5 Comments
Mandie

you must go in and edit your account setting "Activate Family Filter" is check marked you must remove this and it will allow you to view all books

rhonda

How do I do that and were is it at

rhonda

Were is the activate family filter

Logan_Soul

account details > settings > family filter

JorBen

Oh!!! So wonderfull; Thanks very much...

Show Additional Posts
To ensure optimal functioning, our website uses cookies. By using the website you agree to the use of cookies. More info
OK
Top of page
No Thumbnail Remove Please choose a reason Please enter the place in the book. en en_US