Different

By:
User: Miss. Z
Different
This story about a girl name Aaeesha. She was a adopted child, but they were happy, love and care for each others. One day everything were gone and her life change forever when her adopt family be killed. they were not be killed by murderer, a gangsters, a drunker, a thief, or even a wild animal. The true that her adopt parents be killed by a vampire pack. even at the beginning she hard to believe. but when her uncle Adham convince her and transform to werewolf in front of her. she has to believe everything and admitted that she also one of them.

Posts and Comments
Important Post
Kiero

I like the idea, But it annoys me when there are so many spelling and grammar errors. >.<

3 Comments
Miss. Z

so sorry. I'll try to fix it when I have a time. >.<
Moreover thank for read it, and I really appreciate your sincerely comment. :)

This comment was deleted.
Important Post
Crucified Orphan

I love it. There's some spelling errors, but nothing major.

2 Comments
Miss. Z

Thank you for add my book as your fav and it really mean a lot to me.
I'll try to fix it when I have a time. :)

Xoxo Miss.Z

Important Post
StormTheWolf

Love the part of the book I read so far.

2 Comments
Miss. Z

Thank.
I would love to heard any ideas from you or something that you think I should change in this book.

Xoxo Miss.Z.

StormTheWolf

Okay I'll think.

Important Post
Miss. Z

To everyone that has been fav and has read my book, thank you a lot for supporting me. I not a serious writer, I just write for fun and to share.
Also I hoped that you guy will enjoyed it while you were reading it.
Moreover I really sorry for a time being because I can't update soon.
But I'll try my best to update a new chapter by next month.
Because right now I'm really busy with everything... out off hand... ~.~
xoxo Miss.Z
Love is caring. <3

Important Post
Deleted User

I kind of like the fact that it is scripted because not many books are like that. Other than the misspelled works and minor mistakes, I think it is interesting for the most parts :)

2 Comments
Miss. Z

Thank you a lot and I'll try to fix it. :)

Deleted User

No problem! :)
Also thanks for befriending me, it made my day.

To ensure optimal functioning, our website uses cookies. By using the website you agree to the use of cookies. More info
OK
Top of page
No Thumbnail Remove Please choose a reason Please enter the place in the book. en en_US