Starving

By:
User: miseot
Starving
When the past comes back, how would you react? Do you become sad or angry? Do you avoid it all together? For one person, they can't run away, so how would they react?

Posts and Comments
Important Post
skysean

I like the flow of your writing.
I like if you write more to this.

Important Post
Deleted User

With this type of talent in the hands of the youth, the future of the written word is secure. Amazing writing!

Important Post
sweepmeawayluna50

Aww. It was really nice. To be truthful, it sound like my writing and I'm not lying. The discription, the emotion, the spelling and wording. That takes tallent. Not like I have any.

Important Post
cassidy.shay

This is amazing. It's so short, but there's so much emotion, and the story is great. I wish I knew more, though. About the man and his daughter, and of course the narrator.

Are the man and his daughter in any way connected to his muse mentioned in the beginning?

Important Post
Deleted User

Amazing... Just, amazing!

Important Post
Deleted User

Exquisite! You managed to tell a riveting story in a few words. I didn't want it to end. Wonderfull work.

Important Post
lazarus67

This is the second story of yours I just read...and again...your words mezmerize. And...again, I don't know what to say...except...unique.

Important Post
epoch1

I really was touched by this story.

I only wish I knew just a little more about the connection that made him turn away in shame.

Beautiful story even without an explanation for that mysterious connection.

Show Additional Posts
To ensure optimal functioning, our website uses cookies. By using the website you agree to the use of cookies. More info
OK
Top of page
No Thumbnail Remove Please choose a reason Please enter the place in the book. en en_US