Hard Love

"An eye for an eye only ends up making the whole world blind." By:
Hard Love

Jazielly ( Jaz . e . elly ) Moore was bullied constantly by the most popular group in her high school. No on ever defended Jaz; no one did anything to stop it. There would only be bystanders. One day they go way too far and she goes home crying to her mom. She tells her everything they've done to her for the past two and a half years. Jazielly's mom and her make a plan to try to get them back.
Jazielly goes back to school determined. But what happens when she starts falling for one of the boys that hurt her? What happens when she finds out the truth? Everything she's worked for, all the anger that she had built inside made her crave revenge. But was that ever enough? Will Jazielly succeed?


David Veveiros may be a jerk and act indifferent about everything and eveyone around him.

But there's only one person who could break down the steel walls he built: Jazielly.
The girl he fell hard for, without anyone knowing except one person.
He lost his first chance in the beginning and he regrets it more than anything else. What happens when she comes back? Will he get his second chance? Or will he get his heart broken again, only worse than the first time?

Secrets will be revealed, grudges will be held, hearts will be broken and love will be in the air in the most unexpected places.
Remember; "expect the unexpected. "
[[[[ Previously titled: First Comes Revenge, then Comes Love"]]]]]


Posts and Comments
Important Post
MisUnderstood

First off, I wanna apologize on how long it has taken me to updates. I'm a reader myself, and I hate waiting for long update. But right now, I don't have the time to read or write. I also have no computer or touchscreen phone. I come here on my brother's laptop and he only let's me use it for only so much time.
Im a young adult, who's trying to figure out the adult life. I recently just got an apartment and I have a job. I... Show more

3 Comments
Gogo

A great read. Intense as well as innocent. Please don't give up on this for one I am never going to.
;-)B-)

MisUnderstood

Thank you!

Christiana Hinojosa

Please try to get this book updated soon. I love to find out what happens to David and Jaz

Important Post
AdaCC

I have read your book in a few hours. It was beautiful but I must admit that I don't like the ending. Will it be updated?

Important Post
Adivya Mandal

please tell me when you will update your book...... i am very curious to know what is going to be next...?
and what you recommended about expect the unexpected....?
please reply soon......

Important Post
Christiana Hinojosa

I would like to know if this story has more to it and if we are going to have an update soon to finish this story

Important Post
Fera

you already have the ❤... please update....I'm sure everyone here is seriously waiting for your story

Important Post
Isonic

OMGGGGG Hurry up and UPPPP DATTEEE!!! From now on and forward, I will give you ten thousand hearts! PLEASE UPDATE. EVERYONE IS LOOKING FORWARD TO THE NEW INSTALLATION!

Important Post
Deleted User

Alright, you captured me on your first chapter. Now I'll have to read it all. It's different but you have a knack for writing in an intriguing style. I will comment as I get a chance to read it.

1 Comment
MisUnderstood

Thank you! The feedback is awesome, I hope you get into it.

Show Additional Posts
To ensure optimal functioning, our website uses cookies. By using the website you agree to the use of cookies. More info
OK
Top of page
No Thumbnail Remove Please choose a reason Please enter the place in the book. en en_US