The Rising

By:
The Rising
Samantha Harris spent 6 months being abused by her boyfriend. Not only her boyfriend but it seems like her father too. Shane Claire and Shawn finds out and are not happy at all. they move her out of her house and start to be closer then ever. things start to heat up between the couples of teenagers. Sam finally finds love in the right place and Dean doesnt seem to like it. Shane and Claire have a surprise of their own. Shane's sister Merissa has her own surprises. what surprises could they be? What in the world will Dean do to destroy Sam? how far will any of them go just to have happiness that they thrive for!? Come read and find out the mysteries. experience the love. fighting. and drama as you fall into the book THE RISING and see that you will rise up as the characters will! you will love this book! Read it and i bet you wont regret it!

Comment! let me know what you think! and see if you can feel like your actually in the story! tell me what is good about it and why you like it. criticize me like hell! lol im begging so i can do a better job if i need to!

Keywords: 
sex, love, pregnancy, abuse, bullying
Posts and Comments
To ensure optimal functioning, our website uses cookies. By using the website you agree to the use of cookies. More info
OK
Top of page
No Thumbnail Remove Please choose a reason Please enter the place in the book. en en_US