Violet, Me, Them & one heart

By:
User: revueme
Violet, Me, Them & one heart
This is the story of an artist...

Posts and Comments
Important Post
marieta

fully-developed ideas, well-crafted characters and lush writing style...

Important Post
zormna

It reminded me of The Little Prince. It was beatifully done. I enjoyed it.
J

Important Post
gooduklady

Probably the most unique work I have seen. Have to admit, I didn't understand much of it....but who cares? It was beautiful to read and I loved your illustrations. Well done.

Important Post
petra michelle

is so Zen, Miguel! And, yet, expressed with the feel of magical realism so popular in South America! Obviously, am not very educated on Spanish writings. Wish I had the time to read everything! :))

A beautiful book, Miguel! Petra :))

Important Post
lovingempath

This is definitely unique!
I was also curious about your illustrations, and found them charming.
I see where children and adults would all enjoy this book. It has a sense of making it into a 'cult' type market of abstract thinking. Everyone loves a good book they can read over and over and gleen something new from it each time. I'll have to come back and read it a second time to see what else is hidden beneath the surface.
... Show more

Important Post
spiderhannah

This was a beautiful unique journey. I love stories like these. The words were very well written and so was the illustrations. This was very creative. I am so sorry it has taken me awhile to respond. I am trying to learn my way around this site.

Show Additional Posts
To ensure optimal functioning, our website uses cookies. By using the website you agree to the use of cookies. More info
OK
Top of page
No Thumbnail Remove Please choose a reason Please enter the place in the book. en en_US