The Crown Conspiracy

Book One of the Riyria Revelations By:
The Crown Conspiracy
The Crown Conspiracy is a heroic adventure suitable for both young adult readers and general audiences and is reminiscent of Harry Potter and C.S. Lewis. The main characters are Royce Melborn, a skilled thief, and his mercenary partner, Hadrian Blackwater. The two make a profitable living carrying out dangerous assignments for conspiring nobles until they become the unwitting scapegoats in the murder of the king. Sentenced to death, they have only one way out…and so begins this epic tale of treachery and adventure, sword fighting and magic, myth and legend.

The Crown Conspiracy is book one of the multi-book saga: The Riyria Revelations. The series is told through six novels conceived as a single epic tale. Across the entire chronicle, mysteries build, characters evolve, and plots thicken, but each is self-contained and can be read independently of one another. The second book Avempartha is scheduled for release from Aspirations Media, Inc in April 2009.

Michael’s work is already receiving acclaim as The Crown Conspiracy was recognized May 30th, at the national BookExpo exposition in Los Angeles when Foreword Magazine named it a 2007 Book of the Year Finalist for fantasy and science fiction.

Keywords: 
fantasy, action, adventure, magic
Posts and Comments
Important Post
bobgiles

another book part read on a cold night, and like others i am Damnably annoyed at having to stop at page 81....bring forth the next part.

Important Post
defears

felt like i was left hanging in some parts and not enough of the stories for a proper ending

Important Post
psychobabble

my biggest complaint is that this "book" makes a great first couple of chapters. there isnt nearly enough of it! just when im getting in to it it aburptly stops!! and as of yet this websit hasn't made the next book available for me to read. when it does i seriously hope that there is more to it then 81 pages and that im not left hanging like this again. other then that really enjoyed it.

Important Post
mydivinecomedy

Granted I only got as far as page 9, but my initial impressions are of a character that took no work to create, a severe tendency to more words than are actually necessary, and an inability to show rather than tell.

Maybe I'm being too harsh, because it's early in the morning and I've not taken my meds yet. But those are my thoughts thus far. They don't necessarily mean this is a bad book - I haven't read nearly enough of it... Show more

To ensure optimal functioning, our website uses cookies. By using the website you agree to the use of cookies. More info
OK
Top of page
No Thumbnail Remove Please choose a reason Please enter the place in the book. en en_US