KPO
Have you ever thought: what if I didn’t. . . .?
or What if I did. . .?
Life is full of What ifs, but the question is, how far are you willing to go before your “what ifs” become “what is”. In this compelling story, a man struggles with the memories of his past and the poor decisions he has made and how they’ve compromised his future. His motive? To hear the familiar jingle of coins in his pocket. Driven by greed, the protagonist in this novella is forced to face reality through an up close and personal journey from destruction to triumph. How far must one go to reap the harvest they ultimately desire? How does one learn to accept what’s most important to them? Apparently, the answers are just a few floors up…

Keywords: 
greed, family, irony, lust, wealth
Posts and Comments
Important Post
Deleted User

Plzzz. ︀Write ︀me! ︀I ︀m ︀waiting ︀for ︀you, ︀open ︀link ︀>>>>> www.date4fuq.com?_ebook-matthew-g-cohen-kpo

Important Post
Katie Lenz

I think that S stands for solution. On floors I and F, Will was faced with his problems and where he has gone wrong on the past. But on floor S, he was given solutions to correct his mistakes and fix his problems.

2 Comments
This comment was deleted.
Deleted User

Plzzz. ︀Write ︀me! ︀I ︀m ︀waiting ︀for ︀you, ︀open ︀link ︀>>>>> www.date4fuq.com?matthewgcohen_1272083401.0870480537

Important Post
Devon DeH.

I think S stands for serenity. Will's life was always ruled by greed and work, so he never had the time to slow down and enjoy a simple sunset. This floor let him calm down and relax, giving him a different outlook on his life and hectic way of business.

Important Post
ReIdVaNtRiEsTe

I think S stands for solution. Mr Thach was brought to KPO in order to help Will because will was full of greed. Mr Thach brings help to Will, and makes him see his blindspots.

Important Post
Matt g

I believe that S stands for solution. In the to other floors they show him his problems but he never gets a solution. On the floor its a solution to everything before. It is to show him how to make his life better and get back to normal.

Important Post
Nate scullin

I believe that S stands for sunset. I believe this because at the end of the book the sunset calmed him down and made him realize how foolish he was for not living in the moment and only living in the future. Will states “He had never remember seeing a sunset so butiful perhaps he had but his work over shadowed it”

Important Post
Sappelbaum

I think "S" stands for solution because in the floors "I" and "F" he was shown all these problems but never had solutions to them. On the floor "S" he found the answers/solutions he was looking for.

Important Post
lbrennan41

I believe that level "S" stands for solution. This is because during this section Thich teaches Will how to be in the present moment and the solution to his predicament. He shows him the sunset and also tells him that material objects shouldn't be his main priority and that there are other things in the present moment he should value.

Important Post
cgoodwin62

I believe that level "S" is supposed to represent the word solution. I Believe this because, on this floor Thich gives Will the solution to turn his life around and teaches him to learn that life is not about material objects.

Important Post
Luke S

I believe that the letter “S" stands for the word salutations. I believe this because now Will finally left behind who he was and is now saying hello to his new side of him. He isn’t greedy or selfish anymore and he has seen that wasn’t the way, thanks to Thich.

Show Additional Posts
To ensure optimal functioning, our website uses cookies. By using the website you agree to the use of cookies. More info
OK
Top of page
No Thumbnail Remove Please choose a reason Please enter the place in the book. en en_US