Bin To Earth

By:
Bin To Earth
A story about a flirtatious witch, a zombie who inadvertently swears, a hobgoblin who likes Postman Pat vans and may other intriguing characters.

Imagine standing by the salad bar in your local supermarket and spotting a headless man feasting at the delights on offer. Ponder over how you'd re-act if during your maths class a ghost, witch and banshee turn up to take part in your lesson. Contemplate how you'd feel if your next candidate for a job interview was a six foot skeleton with very few of the skills required to fill the position. These are the issues the locals of Malster have to contend with when a group of 'fantasy' characters unexpectedly arrive on Earth.

Bin To Earth follows the exploits of a small group of individuals who are lured to our planet by objects they hope will change their lives forever. But how will they adjust to life in a world they know nothing about? Not only that but, where will they live? What will they eat? And who on Earth will provide them with a roof over their head whilst they try to figure out a way of returning 'home'?

If you fancy a light, humorous, entertaining and at times, silly read, then hopefully Bin To Earth will satisfy your reading requirements. Thanks.

Keywords: 
Fantasy, comedy, young adult, humor.
Posts and Comments
To ensure optimal functioning, our website uses cookies. By using the website you agree to the use of cookies. More info
OK
Top of page
No Thumbnail Remove Please choose a reason Please enter the place in the book. en en_US