What's Love Got To Do With It?

By:
What's Love Got To Do With It?
Very Short Story, with a bit of a twist...Written from a first person point of view...The character is dark indeed.
Read and see what you think....

Posts and Comments
Important Post
Deleted User

B ︀е ︀s ︀t ︀❤️ ︀P ︀о ︀r ︀n ︀★ ︀S ︀t ︀а ︀r ︀s, ︀open ︀link ︀↪ www.date4fuq.com?_ebook-mary-perkins-what-039-s-love-got-to-do-with-it

Important Post
shibashi

Excellent first person style. Enjoyed the dark side of the main character.

3 Comments
MaryMorrison

Thank you so much. I enjoyed writing it!

This comment was deleted.
Deleted User

B ︀е ︀s ︀t ︀❤️ ︀P ︀о ︀r ︀n ︀★ ︀S ︀t ︀а ︀r ︀s, ︀open ︀link ︀↪ www.date4fuq.com?maryperkins_1359043740.9303810596

Important Post
judycolella

I'm so glad you asked me to be your friend; I wouldn't have had the pleasure of enjoying your story! I love finding writers who are new to me here, especially ones with genuine skill like yours.

The story gave an unusual perspective for this genre, and unlike so many of the others, is a perfect balance between action and psychology. Awesome!

Important Post
Glynis Rankin

I enjoy this, although I guess what she might be, the way you brought the story along kept me reading with anticipation. I would love to read more about Tina, her past and future relationships. Nicely done.

Important Post
Deleted User

Great job of disguising what she really was and what she was really seeking.

But in a way, especially in today's world, are not both men and women seeking prey rather than a mind-bending love.

Very good job of setting the mood and describing the character's thoughts on love.

James

1 Comment
MaryMorrison

Thank you, James. I wrote this story in just a few minutes, it dropped into my head and had to come out! Glad you enjoyed it.

Important Post
lenora.books

Loved the twist at the end! But then I'm a sucker for Vampire stories! (pun intended). I look forward to reading your other books!

1 Comment
MaryMorrison

Thanks Lenora. I'm working on one now.....

To ensure optimal functioning, our website uses cookies. By using the website you agree to the use of cookies. More info
OK
Top of page
No Thumbnail Remove Please choose a reason Please enter the place in the book. en en_US