Struggle for Liberty

By:
User: bluemask
Struggle for Liberty
“Ladies.” The young man started, as he scoured over the line of girls. “You can view this as a school. Over the next few weeks you will learn how to become perfect lovers. You will learn all the ins and outs of how to please a man and finally, when you graduate, you will be bought as a mistress. Depending on your marks at the end of this course, your master will either be rich or poor, so I suggest you try your best and don’t give us any trouble.” He looked over the line of girls again and his eyes landed on me.

Keywords: 
Love, Hate, Liberty, Family
Posts and Comments
Important Post
shreya

Add more please! !!

1 Comment
Deleted User

Yess, please add more, cause I am dieing to know.

Important Post
Josephine Chelsea Teach

AMAZING!! i enjoyed reading this book so very much!! I just wished for an end, more to read ;-; i love yur characters and this amazing story they have, the deepth of the story and i just love it a lot!

Important Post
bookmavin2

I just read your book and thought it was good so far. Will there be more? You have a great writing style.

Important Post
tennistar

Write more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hurry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Important Post
quazzie111

i lurve it! plz plz plz plz write more!! my survival depends on it! i need to know what happens next :) <3 ur book!

Show Additional Posts
To ensure optimal functioning, our website uses cookies. By using the website you agree to the use of cookies. More info
OK
Top of page
No Thumbnail Remove Please choose a reason Please enter the place in the book. en en_US