Enjoyment, are you there!

collection of poems By:
User: mangal
Enjoyment, are you there!
Why bother......why bother
Search for the stories that matter

Keywords: 
urban, dream, loser, enjoyment, pain
Posts and Comments
Important Post
basanti54

'Entrapped, the bird is crying'-must be the cry of every sensitive soul in 'urban labyrinth'.You have created true 'rasa' (I use the original sanskrit word for I can not find any suitable english word to signify the import of 'rasa' in its entirety.). But then this is applicable to all the pieces in the collection.

1 Comment
This comment was deleted.
Important Post
talchinu

I read true poetry,it seems, from a seasoned poet.I'm moved. May our children not pursue pleasure 'ad nauseum'. Voting system is so complicated, I find that the time is over by the time I could figure it. This, in all probability, is the case with many readers.

Important Post
guptamanisha

Though 'I don't foresee the search's end', still
'desire of the earth to mate the sky' raises hope. Please write more and let us 'come to the dream again and again'.Hopefully, we may feel some of the vast wonder called life.

Important Post
mirandabm

I find your perspective interesting and enjoyed reading your poems,especially the bit about twilight and the dusty, homebound cattle.

Important Post
DreamSculptr

Thanks for sharing another perspective on the search for soul caused by empty pursuit of ambition and the sometimes hollow sense of enjoyment wrought by a corporate career placing one out of touch with one's family, whether urban or another, which many of us as readers will relate to easily. Poetic even if unique form, and leads the mind to fill by reading between lines! C...

Important Post
briandoswell

I'm afraid this esoteric style of poetry is not my mark. I prefer a poem to tell a complete story rather than a snapshot that is so often out of context. Sorry not for me.

To ensure optimal functioning, our website uses cookies. By using the website you agree to the use of cookies. More info
OK
Top of page
No Thumbnail Remove Please choose a reason Please enter the place in the book. en en_US