Love on the Jade Trail

By:
Love on the Jade Trail

 

Lien, a Vietnamese-American writer, has come to Vietnam to find inspiration and reconnect with her roots. Seeking adventure, she signs up for a challenging group trek through the stunning mountain landscapes of northern Vietnam, following the ancient Jade Trail. 

 

On the trek, Lien finds herself paired up with Ben, a handsome Australian photographer who is also seeking solace and new experiences in the wild. As they navigate the demanding hike together, Lien and Ben's initial reserve gives way to an easy, flirtatious rapport. They find themselves drawn to each other's company, bonding over their shared love of the outdoors and the breathtaking natural scenery surrounding them.

 

Under the canopy of ancient forests, along rushing mountain streams, and amid the serene beauty of towering limestone peaks, Lien and Ben's connection deepens. They open up to each other, sharing their hopes, dreams, and struggles. Lien is enchanted by Ben's kind heart and adventurous spirit, while Ben is captivated by Lien's quiet strength, creativity, and proud Vietnamese heritage. 

 

As the arduous trek tests their endurance, Lien and Ben must rely on each other. In doing so, they discover a profound emotional intimacy that challenges them to confront their fears and dare to take a chance on love. Set against the backdrop of Vietnam's stunning natural landscapes, their romance blossoms, leading them both to a crossroads where they must decide if they are willing to rewrite the maps of their lives.


This eBook is available at the following stores (among others):

and in many other eBook-stores

$1.49
Posts and Comments
To ensure optimal functioning, our website uses cookies. By using the website you agree to the use of cookies. More info
OK
Top of page
No Thumbnail Remove qy67a4aa599d055_1712812896.4300830364 978-3-7554-7945-1 Please choose a reason Please enter the place in the book. en en_US