Slave-Girl of the Dragon Rider

By:
Slave-Girl of the Dragon Rider

Sinja lives happily as a nomad on the Tenebraes steppe when her entire tribe is wiped out by a horde of evil zjertas. She falls into the hands of slave traders and is sold to the cold, distanced, dragon rider Artyom, but things are very often different to how the facade may appear.
Artyom treats her with warm respect, drawing her ever further under his spell, seducing the young girl with every trick in the book, and she finds she is also not averse to his sado-dominant tendencies, but fear and insecurity hold Sinja back, not allowing her to submit herself to him.
Then there is also Artyom’s unclear past, the laws of the ruler, and ever-present danger. An unexpected event shocks them both, and Artyom decides to send Sinja away. Will Sinja ever see her beloved master again to once more enjoy his sado-dominant games?


Keywords: 
Fantasy, english, BDSM, Love, Sex, erotic
Posts and Comments
Important Post
thedarkones2019

is there any way to access this book for free? I am truly broke...and... welp.... yeah..I'm broke thanks to school... CX but... I am dying for more of this book and would love to read the rest.

By the I must say, I really really enjoy reading your books. you are an amazing author, and I really hope you go far in life with your writing abilities!

2 Comments
LIsa Skydla

Thanks a lot. Sorry but this is my business and I earn my money with writing so there is no way to get this book for free.

This comment was deleted.
Important Post
Elizabeth Averette

Is there a sequel to this book or is this just a sample

1 Comment
LIsa Skydla

This is a reading test. You can buy the ebook on Amazon or even the paperback. It is available all over the world.

Regards
Lisa Skydla

Important Post
ever.alexander

Finished this and immediately bought on Amazon--- thank you and much love sent for writing!
Sooooo happy it's not over yet !

1 Comment
LIsa Skydla

I´m very happy that you love the story. Thanks a lot

Important Post
Sunny

Write a newi cant be able to wait for next chapters .......
Story is written very nicely .....
I love it ...

2 Comments
LIsa Skydla

Thanks a lot. You can get it by Amazon worldwide *smile.

This comment was deleted.
Important Post
MysterieOhara

Love it! is there going to be more to the story?

4 Comments
LIsa Skydla

Thanks a lot. Xou can buy this book in every Amazon-Store around the world.

MysterieOhara

Oh.... XD I'll have to try to save up to buy it, then XD I'm kinda broke right now XD But as soon as I can, I definitely intend to get it!

MysterieOhara

On second thought, I have enough Bing points for a gift card.... *happy dance*

LIsa Skydla

That´s great, hope you enjoy the complete story.

To ensure optimal functioning, our website uses cookies. By using the website you agree to the use of cookies. More info
OK
Top of page
No Thumbnail Remove Please choose a reason Please enter the place in the book. en en_US