The Great Escape by the Light of the Moon

By:
User: lazarus67
Posts and Comments
Important Post
stormstar1

I like this one. Short enough for me to have time to read. I am glad I took the time to read it. I did notice a few punctuation errors, but other than that, it was amazing all around. The ending makes me look for a sequel.

4 Comments
This comment was deleted.
This comment was deleted.
Important Post
guidedgal

What a little gem this is. When things were going so bad I use to imagine a porthole that you are describing here. Very descriptive and although short in length it is long in my memory! Thank you and look forward to reading more of your works!
This short story is a perfect example of "dynamite comes in small packages", because this certainly blew me away! :)

Important Post
prandall

Charming charming charming... an extremely pleasing read with nice imagery. Well done (again).

Important Post
yezall

Its impossible to read all the wonderful books on this site. Every time I come across a gem such as this, I tuck it away. Thank you Laz you haven't disappointed me yet.

Important Post
mysticallove

Oh if such a porthole ever were to be, I would jump right in!! A sweet and touching story. I love the fact that I am left to engage all kinds of endings.

Important Post
brooke672

I liked it a lot, but there's no vote button anymore. If there was I would have voted :D

Important Post
gooduklady

Saving my last vote of the day for my dear friend, and wonderful romantic, Laz.

Here ya go babeeee.

Important Post
storyteller4

Keep the mystery in it. No need to change- that is what makes it my number 1 pick.

Show Additional Posts
To ensure optimal functioning, our website uses cookies. By using the website you agree to the use of cookies. More info
OK
Top of page
No Thumbnail Remove Please choose a reason Please enter the place in the book. en en_US