My Scary Nightmare

By:
User: lazarus67
My Scary Nightmare
A youth's walk through a frightening dream

Posts and Comments
Important Post
lazarus67

Call them whatever you wish. Gremlins, little imps hiding among us...in dark corners, sewers, under our beds when we sleep and in the dark imaginings of our mind.

Important Post
spirit.of.the.stars.

Very different than what I was expecting, what were the creatures by the way? Interesting little excerpt.

I was thinking that the character was a person at first, LOL so I was somewhat taken aback when you mentioned blood red eyes and fangs, heehee. Very imaginative.

Important Post
mysterywriter723

I loved your clever twist ending there. And my favorite line was about the fat bearded characters dressed in red, standing on almost every corner. That is hilarious! You have created another clever one. Best wishes in the contest, my friend. You've got my vote! By the way, what exactly are the creatures anyway? Lol!

Important Post
lazarus67

Thanks...I thrive on variety, and I'm glad that the Creator did so too when forming this beautiful world, including our fantastic planet.

Important Post
gooduklady

You had me going...I ddn't know what to expect with this. Very cute indeed and totally different. For someone who has only just started writing (like me!!) you certainly have put out an amazing number of stories...all different and all great!

Show Additional Posts
To ensure optimal functioning, our website uses cookies. By using the website you agree to the use of cookies. More info
OK
Top of page
No Thumbnail Remove Please choose a reason Please enter the place in the book. en en_US