Football Girl

By:
Football Girl
Amy Sweet is a normal 17 year old. That is during school hours. After school she's Daniel Carter, the new football player for the school at Clackamas High. He's a mystory to everyone besides the teachers who are all in on her little secret. When the team finds out about Amy's secret are they going to be her friends by kepping the secret, or her ememy by letting the rest of the school in on her dirtly little secret? But are the guys on the team as bad as they seemed from a girls point of veiw or is that just the way we chose to see them?(My book, my idea! Not aloud to tweek and call your own moron!!) Hope you like it!

Posts and Comments
Important Post
Riria D

Daniel carter is a rugby player . j.s

2 Comments
lay.layome

Serious? o.o I didn't even know. lol I learned something new!

Mardi

I'm glad someone notised

Important Post
katekat

cmon dont stopppp not now i gotta know what happens prettty pleaaaase pleeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaase!?!?!?!?

Important Post
quazzie111

awww! what about Rosies POV! i neeeed 2 know! plz tell meh when you update this ok?

Important Post
nboogerm

girl u got some talent ...keep on writing cuz im here waiting to read :)

Important Post
katie121133

Thanks!~ gmilena123 lol... i love the update again... :) i can't wait for more.

Important Post
gmilena123

lol yah should be thanking me to ..if it wasn't for me she wouldn't be updating this much lol...love yeah b****... lol

Show Additional Posts
To ensure optimal functioning, our website uses cookies. By using the website you agree to the use of cookies. More info
OK
Top of page
No Thumbnail Remove Please choose a reason Please enter the place in the book. en en_US