The Forbidden games

By:
The Forbidden games
My salty tears stung the cuts on my once beautiful face, which was now covered in deep cuts which would end up scarring. I pushed further, my uncovered legs felt frozen as the harsh icy wind blew at them, I was stuck in this thick cememnt like mud that held the wall together, I pushed harder, I was half way through the wall, almost free. I twisted my head slightly, my hair was caught on something, I yanked and the stabbing pain in my head worsened, I wriggled some more then saw the rotten white bone hand. I screamed, I kept silent as the shuffling came my way, in a frenzy I pushed futher, my hand touched the fresh green grass and sunlight pierced my eyes. I was home.

A high piercing scream was heard near the wall then it faded, but it was followed my more torturous screams, I made my way to the wall then all I saw was a tiny hole and deep claw marks in the mud. Must have been a wild animal.


Every eighteen years the Forbidden kingdom opens up their walls and accepts princesses and wealthy families daughters in the Forbidden game. Only one lady can win. The rest who do not qualify disappear...

For the first time in three thousand years a spring princess has entered.

The winter princess has entered, she is determined to be the first winter princess to win in a thousand years since Imeliea.

The summer princess has entered and expects to win like usual but she has unusual beauty.

The autumn princess has entered also but will her light fingered ways cost the chance to win.

The forbidden kingdom holds a secret and it won't escape and nor will the girls, ever....

Posts and Comments
Important Post
elizabethhaley

I really want to read this hope one day you write more : )

4 Comments
This comment was deleted.
This comment was deleted.
This comment was deleted.
Important Post
Adam Lewis LaValley

What a spiraling tale! Combined with the downward, fearful feeling of never returning to see the faces she loves, you bring about a colorful, vivid illustration of the characters - some of which readers should dearly enjoy.

Great read!

To ensure optimal functioning, our website uses cookies. By using the website you agree to the use of cookies. More info
OK
Top of page
No Thumbnail Remove Please choose a reason Please enter the place in the book. en en_US