My Name is Lola

By:
User: lazarus67
My Name is Lola

                                                                                                                                                              


Posts and Comments
Important Post
storyteller4

Hi hats off to you. A vivid image of a real piece of life

1 Comment
This comment was deleted.
Important Post
Deleted User

You paint a picture with words, my friend.

1 Comment
lazarus67

Thank you Dave.

Important Post
JennaB.56

Nice re-do of the life Lola lives; so many have to live this way with no means to escape and get abused by the very people they work for!

1 Comment
lazarus67

Thanks Jen

Important Post
bustareadnow

Very heartfelt! I wish Lola could find her way out of this situation. Take her two children and flee! Get as far away from Bob and Nick as she can and start a new life...take course, find a trade but some are so afraid of change, they rather die being misused and abused...Good read! Best of luck! :)

1 Comment
lazarus67

Yes, it's tough, hard to understand world....thanks.

Important Post
J. M. Rivers

I like this. So direct and precise. Like, saying a lot without making it bulky.

I love the style of writing, it captures the subject matter instantly as well as my attention.

:)

Important Post
Deleted User

Dear Bro. Well done!

I know plenty of this stories (real stories no fiction, in our old house near Amsterdam Lou is taking care of 13 young women who encountered similar times).

Here in China we are fighting situations in order to avoid that the girls run into trouble.
Regarding her dream, she needs to move, she needs to get up and work on it. Stop dreaming and start fighting – it’s always worth it!

To ensure optimal functioning, our website uses cookies. By using the website you agree to the use of cookies. More info
OK
Top of page
No Thumbnail Remove Please choose a reason Please enter the place in the book. en en_US