Hating Miss Popular

By:
Hating Miss Popular

Sydney Wood was pretty hot, rich, and popular, but most students in Manhattan High hated her if not envied her. Who wouldn't? She was a mean and coldhearted bitch. Nobody could shake her composure and no one could ever capture her interest, 'till she met, Cole. The dangerously hot new guy in school who turned her world upside down. The attraction building between them was something she couldn't control, but what would she do if she would find out, her hidden secret that she had been keeping for quite some time was connected to him? Would she be able to continue liking him? What about her precious reputation as the Ice Queen?


Posts and Comments
Important Post
Malika

Dear writer I have a guess that is Cole writing emails to Sydney and he is somehow connected to the girl died because of Sydney. Yet I wonder does he have true love towards to Sydney.? I am interested in e. Pls update.
De

3 Comments
Malika

R not u planning to finish this book before releasing another new one?. Which one is the best: u don't have time for it or u have no idea about how to end this book?

This comment was deleted.
This comment was deleted.
Important Post
Annie

Hey! Now readers are in demand for this book too! Complete it plz!

1 Comment
FOREVER

agree

Important Post
yvonne

This book is one of the most amazing stories i've ever read. I just wish you would update faster

Important Post
Butterfly

HI, i really like your stories but can you please, please update this one also... Thank you, :)

Important Post
Deleted User

I thought this book would be updated a few days ago as planned :(
Please update soon

3 Comments
Kenzhie Addie

I'm sorry. I'm actually editing the chapter right now. It'll be posted in a lil while. Please wait.

Kenzhie Addie

It's been updated. Happy reading! :)

Deleted User

Okey thank u so much

Show Additional Posts
To ensure optimal functioning, our website uses cookies. By using the website you agree to the use of cookies. More info
OK
Top of page
No Thumbnail Remove Please choose a reason Please enter the place in the book. en en_US