Online Angel

By:
Online Angel
An innocent trip to an online store to buy her three year old son a Christmas gift turns into a living nightmare for Cheryl Rubio. Mark, her poker obsessed husband has just cleaned out their entire savings account for a high stakes poker tournament three weeks before Christmas. On top of that he’s decided to leave her and the son he never wanted because Cheryl “doesn’t get him”.

Devastated, scared and confused Cheryl must find a way to keep her struggling law practice alive and provide some kind of Christmas for Robbie. Thoughts of past mistakes haunt her and she begins to think about her first love Kevin Lawson, a man she dumped because she didn’t feel he was ambitious enough to fit into her life plan.

Kevin is just coming out of a recent divorce to a woman who could never measure up to Cheryl. He never should have married her in the first place. One day out of curiosity Kevin searches for Cheryl on ConnectPing.com a social networking site. When he finds her neither one of them can believe the coincidence of the timing of their reconnection, or that for the last four years they have lived within 30 minutes of each other in Atlanta, Georgia.

Can Kevin and Cheryl put past hurts behind them and reconnect to have the love they should have had all along? Will Cheryl, whose been praying for a Christmas miracle, find herself an Online Angel?

Read the prologue and first chapter here for free then purchase your copy from www.heartsonfirebooks.com

Posts and Comments
Important Post
sylvia.kilmart

WAS A GREAT READ. I ENJOYED THE STORY.

4 Comments
This comment was deleted.
This comment was deleted.
Important Post
imstylynn

i need to read the rest of this story

1 Comment
kellyabell

I'm glad you like it. You can buy it on my website or if you're an ebook lover you can purchase it at https://www.heartsonfirebooks.com for only $2.99. I will autograph the paperback for you if you order it off of my site.

This was a really cool story for me to write. I actually... Show more

To ensure optimal functioning, our website uses cookies. By using the website you agree to the use of cookies. More info
OK
Top of page
No Thumbnail Remove Please choose a reason Please enter the place in the book. en en_US