Stay With Me.

By:
Stay With Me.
Angeline felt special. She wanted him to be happy with her. She just wanted him to stay a bit longer. That's all. He obviously didn't want to stay, and now she's lost everyone around her because of what she's done. She tried to confide in someone, anyone really, but no one would listen. Then, along comes another guy.
Keagan is an average werewolf, a guy who really wouldn't mind having the Alpha title. Finding a mate, though, is the first step to getting there. The problem with that, is that not everyone finds their mate. He never actually even expected to do so. But he did find her, and she has some baggage to deal with, honestly. The only problem: she doesn't even trust him.

**Okay, so I haven't actually finished writing this story yet, and I'm really just kind of hoping for some feedback on the first couple of chapters. I have more, but I just want some critiques and comments and such, so if you could please give it a chance and let me know how the story is, and if it's even really worth continuing on with, that would be great. I'm not going to continue putting work into it if the story isn't even any good. Any comments at all, seriously throw them to me. Even if you don't like it at all, or if there isn't enough description, or if it doesn't make sense, or if there's too much description, or whatever.
Also, I've never really written in a guy's point of view, and I know that, from a reader's perspective, I enjoy having the two love interests' POV. If the switching of POV is too much or too often, or if the guy's POV is totally off or whatever, please tell me.
Thanks for reading all that crap above, and don't forget to comment the crap out of the book.
Kaitlyn-

Posts and Comments
To ensure optimal functioning, our website uses cookies. By using the website you agree to the use of cookies. More info
OK
Top of page
No Thumbnail Remove Please choose a reason Please enter the place in the book. en en_US