Wonderfall

By:
Wonderfall
What happens when a group of unsuspecting writers is pulled through a mirror and into a world of imagination?
For the Famous For A Page Contest. Characters used: Cassidy.Shay, Writingmum (WEndy), Stormstar1 (Jazz), and me (Juniper Lee).
The idea for this story was indeed random and all you can do is read and hope that eventually I will finish the story.

Posts and Comments
Important Post
psprakash

You have to complete this, I can't wait to read the rest!!

It's really very well written. Love this story!

1 Comment
This comment was deleted.
Important Post
stormstar1

I was not expecting to see myself in this book. thanks so much!!

One thing though, I call Wendy Mum.

LOVE IT!!

Important Post
queenguinevere97

For your awesome comments! I never realized that so many people would like it when I first wrote it!!
Thx
-me ;)

Important Post
UniquePoet60

This is a very interesting and captivating story. I can't wait to find out what happens next.

Exceptional writing!

renee321.2011(Tonya)

Important Post
Deleted User

Yes finish it and let us know if your heads gets chopped by the queen of hearts.

Good imagination and well written. But finish it lol.

Important Post
lazarus67

Great! Like you said...I too hope you finish the story. Can't leave us in the 'dark'.

Important Post
felixthecat

You nailed the characters, Juniper, but your voice is the finest part of this great little tribute to the suits of women writers at our sometimes-madhatter site:)

I was saddened after the end of page 7, anxious as I was to read about their fall down the rabbit hole! Still, what you wrote was A-1, very polished.

I believe we have one of the finer fantasy writers among us!

Important Post
writingmum

I love this story. Not because I'm in it( I like that too :-)), but because it is such a great idea and it is so well written.

Well done and I'm honored to be featured in your story. Love that yourself, Cassidy Shay and Jazz are there too.

Good lcuk in the contest
Love Wendy xx

To ensure optimal functioning, our website uses cookies. By using the website you agree to the use of cookies. More info
OK
Top of page
No Thumbnail Remove Please choose a reason Please enter the place in the book. en en_US