Father?
Half or more of this world knows what its like to not have a father around, even if he is still alive. Whether there was a divorce, he just left, or he was hauled off to jail this is how they are left feeling.

Posts and Comments
Important Post
Deleted User

ツ ︀➞ WWW.INTIMCONTACT.COM?_ebook-juniper-lee-father

Important Post
ivymarie15

Amazing poem

3 Comments
queenguinevere97

I love hearing praise for my writing.
-me :-P

This comment was deleted.
Deleted User

ツ ︀➞ WWW.INTIMCONTACT.COM?queenguinevere97_1316900955.5767529011

Important Post
cassidy.shay

You spelled "tosses" wrong again...

But... I still loved it, of course. it's almost scary how closely this relates to me and the last few years... It's like you took the words from my thoughts when you wrote this. But... Obviously you didn't. Love, love, love, love!
I'm still praying for your dad, that he turns his life around and becomes the man and the father that you guys all need. I also hope that, if that happens, your love will come back.

Important Post
queenguinevere97

not to be conceited but....hearing ppl comment on my books makes me feel sooooo good about my writing. so thx to u!!
-me

Important Post
pally3209

i loved this poem because it made me look at myself as a guy and look at what i've done in the past without looking at the consaquences. because your poem had the quality's to do this it made me more intrested and kept me reading. thank you for the upload it was a great read. :)

To ensure optimal functioning, our website uses cookies. By using the website you agree to the use of cookies. More info
OK
Top of page
No Thumbnail Remove Please choose a reason Please enter the place in the book. en en_US