INSIGHT TO INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHT

A handbook on step by step guideline on intellectual property right By:
INSIGHT TO INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHT

The book provides insight of Intellectual Property Rights (IPR) relating to the patent filling and patent drafting application and procedure in India. The book takes care of amendments that have been brought out in the Patent Act from time to time including with the new provisions of the law. The current IPR landscape in India is presenting moderate challenges for new age libraries.

Increasing signification of Intellectual Property laws generate a growing need to understand phenomena and to discuss the issues surrounding precarious aspects of IPR, patent drafting, patent filling and other issues.

The main purpose is to create awareness amongst the students, academicians, researchers and startups about patent system in India and to provide user for obtaining and maintain patents under the existing patent laws. It is expected that this book will be significant to help people involved in innovation and invention activities towards protecting their intellectual property rights arising as an outcome of their efforts.

This is a preliminary step towards creating awareness about Intellectual Property Rights (IPR).


Posts and Comments
To ensure optimal functioning, our website uses cookies. By using the website you agree to the use of cookies. More info
OK
Top of page
No Thumbnail Remove Please choose a reason Please enter the place in the book. en en_US