FAILING WELL

By:
FAILING WELL
Unusually different in every way, six people are destined to correct their failures. Taking extraordinary steps, with Ben's direction,they try to achieve the biggest change of life's hardship. With only a close step from the law they discover within themselves the true meaning of success. Twist turns and disappointments lead them back to the possible brink of failure.

Posts and Comments
Important Post
cauldar

You describe characters extremely well.

It may be the American way, but some of your sentences sound incomplete and the exclusion of certain words led to confusion.

These may be "typos" though.

Your lack of punctuation was in parts, misleading.

Despite these nitpicks your story read well.

Best of luck with this.

Cauldar.

1 Comment
joeparente

The entire story was sent edited to the powers to be with the corrections made. Thank you for your comments./joe

Important Post
tatejackson

Congrats on getting into the top 10! I tried to Tweet your book but it doesn't show on your botton for some reason. Again, CONGRATS!!!

1 Comment
joeparente

I appreciate your comment.joeparente

Important Post
selishxiii

A fantastic book that I loved to read...just wanted to congratulate you on your place in the finals and wish you the best:)
-S.XIII

1 Comment
joeparente

Thanks Selish!

Important Post
mf Harris

When I first read this portion I was seriously intrigued! It is very eery how we are all connected in small ways, such as the diner connects the people in your story. I want to send out my congrats and good wishes!

~mf Harris

1 Comment
joeparente

And the same to you,Marsha. Congratulations!

Show Additional Posts
To ensure optimal functioning, our website uses cookies. By using the website you agree to the use of cookies. More info
OK
Top of page
No Thumbnail Remove Please choose a reason Please enter the place in the book. en en_US