Guardians of the Gates - Part 3, The Osiris Gate

**Sample Only ** By:
Guardians of the Gates - Part 3, The Osiris Gate

--CONTINUED FROM "PART 2, THE THIEVES OF TIME" (series conclusion)

**3 Chapter Sample**

 

When a madman wields a supernatural force that can wipe humanity off the globe, an ancient, dying society called The Saints are the only ones who understand the unfathomable threat. But their best chance to stop it is an agent who is a wanted man.

 

Sebastian is the best agent The Saints have. His job is to guard the dimensional rifts, destroy the hellish creatures that are created by the rifts, and keep it all secret from the public. But when he discovers a plot to make an army of rift monsters, he is surprised to become an enemy to the society he has sworn to serve. Is the mysterious mastermind behind the plot also pulling the strings inside the only organization that can stop him?

 

With a motley crew of geeks, freaks, and one very lively ghost, Sebastian risks everything to derail a conspiracy that turns out to be far stranger, and far more deadly, than they could have ever imagined. The battle to save humanity from obliteration will pit Sebastian and his ragtag team against terrible odds and terrifying creatures, and to survive it will require trust once again in the people who betrayed him.

 

The full book is available at any of these retailers:

 

AMAZON:

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08C7XH3KJ

 

BARNES & NOBLE:

https://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/guardians-of-the-gates-jeff-schanz/1137205387?ean=2940163015917

 

GOOGLE PLAY:

https://play.google.com/store/books/details?id=2ufuDwAAQBAJ

 

KOBO:

https://www.kobo.com/us/en/ebook/guardians-of-the-gates-4


Posts and Comments
Important Post
jeffschanz

I will make this available for a limited time only, for those who wish to conclude the series.
I will be publishing this retail elsewhere soon.

To ensure optimal functioning, our website uses cookies. By using the website you agree to the use of cookies. More info
OK
Top of page
No Thumbnail Remove Please choose a reason Please enter the place in the book. en en_US