Wonder-Land

~Incomplete~ By:
Wonder-Land
Many years have passed since Alice's adventures in Wonderland, and shes since forgotten ALL about it...She accidently discovers it again and Alice isnt the only one whos changed!

Keywords: 
Fantasy, Erotic, Men, Sex, Fairytale
Posts and Comments
Important Post
MysterieOhara

It's a very good story, and I would love to see more. I did notice that you had a bit of a habit of switching between first and third person perspective, often within the same sentence....

1 Comment
This comment was deleted.
Important Post
Lolli

Please update ASAP!!!! Absolutely loved what you have done so far x

Important Post
Deleted User

It's a delightful idea to update Alice in an erotic pose. I really enjoyed this romp through wonderland. I do wish you had edited it for spelling, grammar, word usage, etc. before sharing. It sort of spoils the effect to some extent to have to correct errors in your mind as you read. Of course this is not an original idea by any means but I do like your take on it. Nicely done. Please add more.

Important Post
freaky1984

Thank you all for all the hearts! Wonder-Land Offically has more hearts than pages at this point! lol I have a feeling I will be going back to Wonder-land soon, Ive come up with some more scenes and I need to figure a way to get them out of my head! lol Check Back for more! :)

Show Additional Posts
To ensure optimal functioning, our website uses cookies. By using the website you agree to the use of cookies. More info
OK
Top of page
No Thumbnail Remove Please choose a reason Please enter the place in the book. en en_US