Bloody Hell

By:
Bloody Hell

 

A collection of 3 short stories. Enjoy. 

 

Different stories are denoted by the Chapter/Book Title.

 

*Not edited much.                 

 

                                                                          

 

(IN PROGRESS)


Keywords: 
Short stories, Blood, Imagery
Posts and Comments
Important Post
J. M. Rivers
Updated Books https://www.bookrix.com/_group-en-updated-books-1/ Even though this is a book site, many people get annoyed after getting messages of book updates. Because of that I decided to make a group where people can freely post info of their updates and advertise their stories. Please do not use this group as a sourse of gossiping and causing more drama, this is an only book group, so the only thing you can discuss are your stories. Thank you all fot joining! :)
2 Comments
J. M. Rivers

Typing sucks! This is the reason I don't update much coz I read then type or read as I type or type then read. Bear with me, please.

This comment was deleted.
Important Post
Hersh Solomon Jnr

Not a bad little muse on the current state of Vampire-Werewolf relations. I myself am a Vampire, with the royal blood, of Link, that is, Luge. Oh, Link, how my heart bleeds for him. The man ruled Europe, from east to west, over the span of many centuries. Many a mansion did the blood of a virgin he dineth upon in. Here's to Link!!!

Important Post
Deleted User

On Scientifical level what you have written is more likely a work based on the emotions, which can be saw from the ordinary people nothing to complexy... something simple no analysis. Probably I should better say ordinary... this will do the trick! But what makes me to look deeper in this work is the question "What did inspire you to do that?".

However so far I can say it's a example of humanity how much simple we are... we... Show more

2 Comments
J. M. Rivers

There's going to be 3 stories which will be linked. I have written the first...all 3 will be in the same book.

Deleted User

Oh... good to know that!

Important Post
Deleted User

I ship Rusy!! (Rick+Lucy) <3 make them a couple pleaaaaaaaze

8 Comments | Show Earlier Comments
Deleted User

exactly :)

J. M. Rivers

I'll see what I can do...

Deleted User

NO PRESSURE! Seth and Lucy are cute too! Whatever feels right to you. It's your book and you better do it the way you like. I'm sure it's gonna be fantastic either way.

Important Post
Deleted User

I'm still waiting for the update . . . :)

7 Comments | Show Earlier Comments
Deleted User

love it! still a bit confusing, but I got the gist and I like those twins so much!! :)

J. M. Rivers

Yay! I will update again when I can.

:)

Deleted User

perfect! :)

Show Additional Posts
To ensure optimal functioning, our website uses cookies. By using the website you agree to the use of cookies. More info
OK
Top of page
No Thumbnail Remove Please choose a reason Please enter the place in the book. en en_US