Raising Tech-Savvy Kids

A Guide to Parental Control and Digital Citizenship By:
User: GradeZOO
Raising Tech-Savvy Kids

Raising Tech-Savvy Kids: A Guide to Parental Control and Digital Citizenship is a vital resource for parents and caregivers wanting to manage the obstacles of parenting children in the digital era. With the fast evolution of technology, it's more vital than ever to ensure that children are using technology responsibly and healthily. This book gives a complete overview of the tactics and resources required to help youngsters navigate the digital world safely and ethically.

This book covers everything from setting up parental control mechanisms and recognizing the possible hazards and advantages of technology usage to creating clear rules and guidelines, controlling screen time, and managing online privacy and security. It also gives recommendations for keeping the lines of communication open and supporting good digital citizenship.

With the aid of this handbook, parents and caregivers will be prepared with the information and skills they need to help children navigate the digital world securely and ethically. It will aid you in understanding the need of safeguarding personal information online, educating children about online privacy, and managing online security problems.

 

This book is meant to be interactive and simple to read, with practical ideas and real-life examples that parents can use to assist their children. You will also discover extra resources, including connections to useful websites, software, and applications that may assist in the process of parenting tech-savvy kids.

If you want to ensure that your child is using technology responsibly and healthily, Raising Tech-Savvy Kids: A Guide to Parental Control and Digital Citizenship is the perfect resource for you. It will provide you with the knowledge and tools you need to help your child navigate the digital world safely and responsibly.


This eBook is available at the following stores (among others):

and in many other eBook-stores

$4.99
Posts and Comments
To ensure optimal functioning, our website uses cookies. By using the website you agree to the use of cookies. More info
OK
Top of page
No Thumbnail Remove zib13a384149f46_1695905873.1587700844 978-3-7554-5446-5 Please choose a reason Please enter the place in the book. en en_US